Thread: Need help ! Did anyone tape the last episode of "Metamorphosis" on Channel 8 Monday ?

Default Need help ! Did anyone tape the last episode of "Metamorphosis" on Channel 8 Monday ?

Hi everyone,

I need help, did anyone tape the last episode of Metamorphosis that was shown on Channel 8 tonight (Mon 15 Oct) ?

I wanted to tape it, but my DVD recorder did not record it successfully, and it's important to me ... my daughter is the baby shown in the last part of the show, and I'd love to have a keepsake for her.

I'm hoping that someone here is a fan of the show and has recorded it. If anyone has any leads to another forum that has Channel 8 fans as well, I'd really appreciate getting pointed in the right direction.

Thanks !

Regards,
    Eric

Default Re: Need help ! Did anyone tape the last episode of "Metamorphosis" on Channel 8 Mond

Quote Originally Posted by ericp View Post
    Hi everyone,

I need help, did anyone tape the last episode of Metamorphosis that was shown on Channel 8 tonight (Mon 15 Oct) ?

I wanted to tape it, but my DVD recorder did not record it successfully, and it's important to me ... my daughter is the baby shown in the last part of the show, and I'd love to have a keepsake for her.

I'm hoping that someone here is a fan of the show and has recorded it. If anyone has any leads to another forum that has Channel 8 fans as well, I'd really appreciate getting pointed in the right direction.

Thanks !

Regards,
    Eric

DAMN I watched it but i never record... Thats a cute baby!!!
    Hahahahhaha maybe u can try MOBTV!