Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Photographer Stomp by Stomper

Default Re: Photographer Stomp by Stomper

Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    bro, you're wrong there about the american man.

a year later, the american man and the woman can only have 1 or 2 kids!

the singaporean man would have run out of leaves on his side of the island by then... *grin*
    Wahaha.. .that's a good one

Actually, it doesn't take much courage or effort to ask the person to move. A simple "would you please excuse us cos you are blocking our view." If you want to be more condescending, then you might even add "Sorry about that."

A less welcoming tone but not too harsh, which I feel is more appropriate for the inconsiderate person would be "Friend, you think it's possible for you to shift aside?"

A daring but sure you asking for trouble is "Oei! You think this place your father own one is it?"

And if the person still stands like a stone... for those of you who are good in martial arts... well, do whatever you want with him! Or dump his camera aside and run!

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    It's just like an American man left alone with a pretty babe on a deserted island. A year later they have plenty of babies.

A singaporean man left alone with a pretty babe on a deserted island.... A year later... nothing will change... the man will still be waiting for his next instruction.
    Haha.. Yeah man! Funny one. The one I heard was about a singaporean still waiting for instructions from the government. Do things on your own accord wait kena fined or caned or sued or go to jail! So in the meantime, just sit there "gong gong", be angry, whatever, then later go home, write a 10,000 word essay to forum or post on kay-poh nothing better else to do STOMP!

(For those who don't know, the last time I read, people were posting pictures on STOMP of young couples' simple hugging or kissing in public. And they make a BIG hoo-hah over the acts! Duh.)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2 View Post
    Why didn't the lady or the other photogs simply ask the guy to Please "siam" aside? What's the point of posting and venting anger after event? Alamak, it's really a simple case to solve.
    Why you think Kopitiam is for?

juz poke/tap him with a monopod, then do the "shoo-shoo" action with your hand. Doesn't respond, carry on light poking till he gets irritated and move away. I doubt he would try anything funny especially when there's expensive equipment around and you are in possession of a monopod.

All it takes is to be courteous, im sure everybody would be happy.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    juz poke/tap him with a monopod, then do the "shoo-shoo" action with your hand. Doesn't respond, carry on light poking till he gets irritated and move away. I doubt he would try anything funny especially when there's expensive equipment around and you are in possession of a monopod.

All it takes is to be courteous, im sure everybody would be happy.
    If he is a girl, try your light poke poke and see what happens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What a way to say it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    my monopod genderblind...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234