Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photographer Stomp by Stomper

Default Re: Photographer Stomp by Stomper

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    why some people are so kiasu ? even taking photographs for hobby also must also be like that ?

do u know ? i had frens who been to Bangkok Int'l Motorshow were amazed by the humility of the people there...

They are very serious about their works!

vince123123
    Guests

Just as with many other equipments, like guns or knives, its the user of the ladder, and not so much the ladder itself which is the contention. There are responsible ladder users as well so a broad brush approach would tar all with the same stroke.

The guy in the photo however doesn't look like he's using a ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    Very Serious indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Just as with many other equipments, like guns or knives, its the user of the ladder, and not so much the ladder itself which is the contention. There are responsible ladder users as well so a broad brush approach would tar all with the same stroke.

The guy in the photo however doesn't look like he's using a ladder.
    Yeah. He should use a fire engine ladder at the side of the stage and use a fish eye lens to capture the performers and all the spectators.

girls like guys who are VERY serious about their work!!

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    why some people are so kiasu ? even taking photographs for hobby also must also be like that ?
    Maybe they're hoping to get recognized for their 'professionalism' and 'dedication' to photography?

I strongly Urge all people attending any events in future to bring along a rubber band with a few piece of paper.

Step1 - In the emergency event of such "thoughtful" photographers, take out paper and roll tightly into a tube 20mm long is recommended. Fold Tube in half.

Step 2 Put rubberband over index finger and thumb, preferable over your non-master hand for better effect.

Step 3 Use folded tube and hook rubberband, *danger - Ensure direction of flight is away from you.

Step 4 Pull tube and rubberband back approximately 30cm, aim at Photographer's head and release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Yeah. He should use a fire engine ladder at the side of the stage and use a fish eye lens to capture the performers and all the spectators.
    do u know ? in some past events, someone mount a videocam on a monopod and raised it up like a submarine periscope... at the front row somemore. imagine all the photos taken will included tat wonderful videocam.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 15th October 2007 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post

Too many this kind of ppl in sg liao.

Some guy even stand on ladder when he was right at the front of the stage.

Hey com'on lah.. U want to be on eye level with the models on stage, go further back. Dun

stand in front of the stage with a 2 step ladder
    stand in front of stage with ladder... nevermind if he's using a compact. but some jokers use long zoom lenses in this position.

what are they shooting? nostril hair ah?

Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    I strongly Urge all people attending any events in future to bring along a rubber band with a few piece of paper.

Step1 - In the emergency event of such "thoughtful" photographers, take out paper and roll tightly into a tube 20mm long is recommended. Fold Tube in half.

Step 2 Put rubberband over index finger and thumb, preferable over your non-master hand for better effect.

Step 3 Use folded tube and hook rubberband, *danger - Ensure direction of flight is away from you.

Step 4 Pull tube and rubberband back approximately 30cm, aim at Photographer's head and release.
    Maybe can use flying daggers as well...

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    stand in front of stage with ladder... nevermind if he's using a compact. but some jokers use long zoom lenses in this position.

I have seen the one with the Periscope...
    I have seen the ones with the zoom lens and ladders.....
    I have also seen the one with the plastic bag on the bottoms to help him slide across the floor.

sum it up in 3 words " Commitment, Passion & Sacrifice ", against all odds ! they endure to the end.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 15th October 2007 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post

Every details count.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    I have seen the one with the Periscope...
    I have seen the ones with the zoom lens and ladders.....
    I have also seen the one with the plastic bag on the bottoms to help him slide across the floor.
    I have seen one set the self-timer and toss his dslr in the air to shoot the performer.

I have seen one jumping 6 feet high for a clear shot and landing like a frog.

vince123123
    Guests

Do be advised that such acts would render you liable for a criminal offence :P

Make sure you don't get caught if you want to engage in such acts

He who uses backhand methods has questionable integrity problems.

I've read that someone here brings a small stool to these sort of events.

I have seen one set the self-timer and toss his dslr in the air to shoot the performer.

try jumping with a MARK 3 ! TRY!!! sure go hospital after shoot.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 15th October 2007 at 06:07 PM.

hi, we are not primary school kids.

That would be the mark of a real PRO!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast