Thread: Company Portfolio Shoot

Default Company Portfolio Shoot

Is $30 per photo a fair price? Per hour service charge on top of photos charge?

And how about architecture photography? Per photo charge. $150-$300?

Please advice!

Thanks,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/albert_shs/

Default Re: Company Portfolio Shoot

Not sure about 'portfolio' (mug-shots?), but I think the pro archi guys shoot only in large format (and very rarely in medium format) and charge $5k and up per pix.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Not sure about 'portfolio' (mug-shots?), but I think the pro archi guys shoot only in large format (and very rarely in medium format) and charge $5k and up per pix.
    What I mean by Company Portfolio Shoot is photos for magazine & web site's publishing. Mostly people shots. Portraits & Groups.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Quote Originally Posted by shs View Post
    What I mean by Company Portfolio Shoot is photos for magazine & web site's publishing. Mostly people shots. Portraits & Groups.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
    The correct terminology should be 'head shots' and 'group shots' for press release. The cost ranges from $150 to $500 per head shot depending on photographer experience. Some photographers might charge on a day rate from $1200 to $2400/day. In any case (or price), please make sure you are comfortable with the portfolio, terms and personality of photographer.

Regards
    Wesley

Thanks, Wesley!

Sorry for not following the thread as before I had the chance to hear from you I already charged them at S$30 per soft copy plus a service charge at S$300 per a 3-hr slot.

Thanks again. Also noted the correct terminology to be used.

How about the architecture photography charges then? Cause those shots not yet taken. Future projects from the architect firm.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wesley View Post
    The correct terminology should be 'head shots' and 'group shots' for press release. The cost ranges from $150 to $500 per head shot depending on photographer experience. Some photographers might charge on a day rate from $1200 to $2400/day. In any case (or price), please make sure you are comfortable with the portfolio, terms and personality of photographer.

Regards
    Wesley

Quote Originally Posted by shs View Post
    Thanks, Wesley!

Sorry for not following the thread as before I had the chance to hear from you I already charged them at S$30 per soft copy plus a service charge at S$300 per a 3-hr slot.

Thanks again. Also noted the correct terminology to be used.

How about the architecture photography charges then? Cause those shots not yet taken. Future projects from the architect firm.

Thanks!
    Hello shs,

No problem at all. There's a thread on charging for product shots, you can probably get some good info from there.

http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274822

best
    Wesley