Thread: Lens

Default Lens

Taken today...
    All Sigma Lens

Default Re: Lens

noise is noticed on the top half of the picture, you might need to look at ur own lens or the ISO setting.

Quote Originally Posted by rambutan View Post
    noise is noticed on the top half of the picture, you might need to look at ur own lens or the ISO setting.

yea... coz i use high ISO to take this pic.. was using no flash and the place is dim lighted.
    besides that, is the composition ok and the colours...

Quote Originally Posted by shuee88 View Post
    yea... coz i use high ISO to take this pic.. was using no flash and the place is dim lighted.
    besides that, is the composition ok and the colours...
    composition is ok, seen like i seen similar composition photo with canon lens before. as for colour are dull caused by under expos, might consider adding more light to it when you take and using a lower ISO too.

Quote Originally Posted by rambutan View Post
    composition is ok, seen like i seen similar composition photo with canon lens before. as for colour are dull caused by under expos, might consider adding more light to it when you take and using a lower ISO too.
    thanks, will take note.

i find the reflection distracting. may i suggest you retake this shot in a plain surrounding, ie without the cabinet door's.
    Last edited by denniskee; 21st October 2007 at 03:12 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    i find the reflection distracting. may i suggest you retake this shot in a plain surrounding, ie without the cabinet door's.
    hi, thanks for the comment. this is a chance shot.. where i was mending the booth and all the big ma lens is there.. so if i have a chance agian to take, i will move them to have a lesser reflection area.

Thanks!

hehee.. this photo is somewhat reminiscent of the nikon website