Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: question

  1. #1

    Default question

    Hi guys me newbie..

    what is the one infront of the lenses that look like a cap called??

  2. #2

    Default Re: question

    its called a hood.

    the thing helps improve photo quality by cutting off excess light from entering the camera lens.

    Also minimizes lens flare when photos are taken in bright light or when there is back lighting.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts