Thread: Qn on Photoshop Cs2

Default Qn on Photoshop Cs2

How do you make the skin tone nice and bronze? like what would you use.. replace colour, adjust curves.. or even better is there a action u can use

Cos ive seen some pics with bronze tone on the skin.. they look gorgeous..
    Canon 40D, 10-22, 35, 70-200

Default Re: Qn on Photoshop Cs2

could be the lighting or the skin tone (not sure too abt the latter)

though ive tried sth that does work to a certain extent. i wouldnt call it successful, cos im not exactly sure wat colour u r looking for. i think photoshop can go a little further than this, but then i this didnt take much time to do. if its ok then reply and i'll tell u how i did it

will try again when i have the time

had some other shots where the skin colour was nice cos i messed up the WB, will post when i can find them

waad was your workflow for this?
    Canon 40D, 10-22, 35, 70-200

u can see by the date, i did that 4 days ago, so i kinda forgot a little of it

so here is wat i can remember
    1. photo filter (did this twice at 100%), choose any colour u like, it was orange/sepia, i think closer to the black side
    2. colour balance, mess up the channels until u get the desired colour. think u push it towards the yellow, and a little to the red
    3. go to levels, and add a little more shadows

thats abt it, and oh, select only the skin before doing this
    besides that, the guy's skin was a little brown, so it was easier to get the effect, quite different though