Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: IORA fashion show

  1. #21

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Event: Iora fashion show (part of TDS at SFW)
    Date: 16th Oct, Tue
    Time: 11am
    Location: 72-13 @ Theatreworks, Mod Sultan Road

    IORA's Marketing manager/Principal designer, Jayne has extended a warm welcome to all CS member to attend the fashion show. I think the photographers booth is most likely overcrowded but if you dont mind watching the show and shoot from the side. You are most welcomed to join us.

    Support IORA, support Jayne, go go go

    (Cap at 50 person first)

    1.mlsk
    2.Luval
    3.jacob
    4. Majestic (confirm its 11am hoh not 11pm hoh?)
    5. nyxx88
    6. Edworks
    7. Harrynkl
    8. yumyum @ 90014 856
    9. desmondwz
    10. Spuddy
    11. cslye - anywhere to meet specifically?
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.


    Correction by busybody.

  2. #22

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    We can meet directly at the registration booth. Rem to go in under Tuck/Tuck Loong list of Photographers, makeup artist/hairstylists and fashion stylists since I register you guys under my name

  3. #23

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    may i know where is the place near..n isladder allowed?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Event: Iora fashion show (part of TDS at SFW)
    Date: 16th Oct, Tue
    Time: 11am
    Location: 72-13 @ Theatreworks, Mod Sultan Road

    IORA's Marketing manager/Principal designer, Jayne has extended a warm welcome to all CS member to attend the fashion show. I think the photographers booth is most likely overcrowded but if you dont mind watching the show and shoot from the side. You are most welcomed to join us.

    Support IORA, support Jayne, go go go

    (Cap at 50 person first)

    1.mlsk
    2.Luval
    3.jacob
    4. Majestic (confirm its 11am hoh not 11pm hoh?)
    5. nyxx88
    6. Edworks
    7. Harrynkl
    8. yumyum @ 90014 856
    9. desmondwz
    10. Spuddy
    11. cslye - anywhere to meet specifically?
    12.SingaConnect
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  5. #25

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    may i know where is the place near..n isladder allowed?
    Its near Gallery hotel and a bit further from DOUBLE O/O bar club

    The official shoot area (for those registered with Taff and have the official press pass) is rather small...more for viewing and enjoy from the side le

    Rem to go in under Tuck/Tuck Loong list of Photographers, makeup artist/hairstylists and fashion stylists since I register you guys under my name

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Look for who, where and what time to report?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  7. #27

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Look for the registration counter and Iora staff there. U folks are under my name, preferably 20 mins before the show starts

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Look for the registration counter and Iora staff there. U folks are under my name, preferably 20 mins before the show starts
    You are??
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  9. #29

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    He is Tuck Loong

  10. #30

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    is the place near Martini firm ???
    Sorry But i'm totally unfamiliar with Mod Sultan Road

    and one more thing, is LADDER allowed ???
    Last edited by yumyum; 16th October 2007 at 12:44 AM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    near gallery hotel or butter factory somewhere there
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  12. #32

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    is the place near Martini firm ???
    Sorry But i'm totally unfamiliar with Mod Sultan Road

    and one more thing, is LADDER allowed ???
    Ya same stretch 600m away from Martini firm

    Hmmm better dont bring ladder la =)

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    I was turn down at the entrance, They say i was not invited..........
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  14. #34

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Hmmm...gosh...I am so sorry bro...What time did u arrive? The whole bunch of us (9-10 of us) was there around 10.35-10.50 and the Iora staff promptly welcomed us and gave us the invites at the door to register at the Taff counter. The Taff staff manning the counter should have referred you to the IORA staff at the door for any clarification. I am so very sorry.

    Did you see the whole bunch of us near the entrance? Sorry for not looking out for you. We were looking out for any bros/sis with camera bags but I guessed we missed you.

    A very sincere sorry for the troubles caused.

    A very big thank you for all who have turned up. Hope you have enjoyed the show. Do show us the fabulous pictures of the IORA collection. A million thanks to IORA for the kind invite. Congrats for a good show

    Support Iora, support Jayne

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Hmmm...gosh...I am so sorry bro...What time did u arrive? The whole bunch of us (9-10 of us) was there around 10.35-10.50 and the Iora staff promptly welcomed us and gave us the invites at the door to register at the Taff counter. The Taff staff manning the counter should have referred you to the IORA staff at the door for any clarification. I am so very sorry.

    Did you see the whole bunch of us near the entrance? Sorry for not looking out for you. We were looking out for any bros/sis with camera bags but I guessed we missed you.

    A very sincere sorry for the troubles caused.

    A very big thank you for all who have turned up. Hope you have enjoyed the show. Do show us the fabulous pictures of the IORA collection. A million thanks to IORA for the kind invite. Congrats for a good show

    Support Iora, support Jayne
    I came at 1055. I didn't take notice of you guys. This was my first time also
    I was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans with a canon camera sling bag. i also a bit blur haha
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  16. #36

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    I came at 1055. I didn't take notice of you guys. This was my first time also
    I was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans with a canon camera sling bag. i also a bit blur haha
    No worries. I will ensure you wont be missed tomorrow See you tomorrow. Come earlier

    Later we go coffee or lunch

  17. #37

    Default Re: IORA fashion show

    thanks tuck... and to the gorgeous Jayne
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •