Thread: Places for dance practice?

Default Places for dance practice?

Anyone knows of a good place to have dance practice sessions (dance floor if possible), and only requires a small amount of fee ($5 or less per session) or is free for access? (besides the CC)

Oh, and anyone here who's into Latin dances?

Default Re: Places for dance practice?

Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    Anyone knows of a good place to have dance practice sessions (dance floor if possible), and only requires a small amount of fee ($5 or less per session) or is free for access? (besides the CC)

Oh, and anyone here who's into Latin dances?
    You can go practice at Union Square, 2nd floor next to Amara Hotel in Tanjong Pagar, I think it's free before 9:00

A lot of experts and Beginners mixed up... good to learn if u not too shy.

Mainly Salsa, Meringue, Bachatta open all week except sun night if i remember well

Quote Originally Posted by Fiip View Post
    You can go practice at Union Square, 2nd floor next to Amara Hotel in Tanjong Pagar, I think it's free before 9:00

A lot of experts and Beginners mixed up... good to learn if u not too shy.

Mainly Salsa, Meringue, Bachatta open all week except sun night if i remember well
    Haha. Yea I've heard of that place, but my partner and I dance the Tango, so I don't think that's a good place to practice?

Anyway, thanks for the info

U can try the following:

Island Dance Studio
    56A Lor 25A Geylang
    Singapore 388248

t: 67439795

and ask for a good rate we booked the whole place at $20/hr for catwalk/pageant practices and photoshoots

Really nice folks. Hope they can give u a good rate for u and your partner Its only 30m away from Aljunied MRT station with lots of nice and good food around.

Cheers,
    Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    U can try the following:

Island Dance Studio
    56A Lor 25A Geylang
    Singapore 388248

t: 67439795

and ask for a good rate we booked the whole place at $20/hr for catwalk/pageant practices and photoshoots

Really nice folks. Hope they can give u a good rate for u and your partner Its only 30m away from Aljunied MRT station with lots of nice and good food around.

Cheers,
    Tuck
    Ok thanks for the info!