Thread: Which One are You?

Default Which One are You?

First time posting in Critique Corner, and will do my best to adhere to posting rules.

Basically, I am trying to bring out the idea of One is the the Light, the Other is in the Dark. You can choose to stand out in the light and do things in broad daylight with a clean conscience or choose to be in the dark and perform acts against your conscience.

What I mention here is just a reflection of what everybody have in their character. Two sides to a person. Nobody is totally in the Light nor in the Dark. So which one are you at this moment?

Also seeking advice on whether I overdid with the shadows and B/W processing in PP.

Try staring at the block in the back for around 2s, and u will find it slowly moving back. Maybe its my own perception but another idea would be that the Dark will eventually fall back while the Light continues to proceed.

Enjoy...

Default Re: Which One are You?

don't really get it. don't really have a focal point to the picture... maybe you could have took the picture in another perspective?

Member/Tangshooter

I am sorry, this picture doesn't ring a bell to me, sorry...

The light isn't really bright enough to have a contrast with the dark. Play with the lightings more. Maybe adding some wordings would let people understand what you trying to convey better.

think about using two models (toy models, teddy bear, etc) which are mirror image of each other. One in the light, the other in the dark.

Thanx for all the comments... This is my first attempt at abstract want to try to create an impactful feel at start not really effective I guess... I agree that the picture cant really bring what I mean.

Yo Pal

The guide says:
    "a) Please keep your image dimensions to a comfortable size to facilitate easier viewing. We recommend the width to be no larger than 800 pixels."

You know why? I still got a 15 inch iMac.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Yo Pal

The guide says:
    "a) Please keep your image dimensions to a comfortable size to facilitate easier viewing. We recommend the width to be no larger than 800 pixels."

You know why? I still got a 15 inch iMac.
    Oops... missed out this point despite adhering to most of the rules... Sorry man... Hope u never scroll too much to read this post...