Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 25 Year Old Beauty Seeks Rich Banker

Default Re: 25 Year Old Beauty Seeks Rich Banker

Seems quite obvious that the reply was not written by the 25-year old lady.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    This was her reply

Quote from here
    I find it very hard to read and fully understand what she say, something wrong with me

The writing style look very different to the original letter though.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    I find it very hard to read and fully understand what she say, something wrong with me

She must have called her academically smarter friend to draw up this response. IMO it sounded rather defensive and pathetic.

she earns $500k a year but i feel that she has not understanding the meaning of life.

If she is a nice and humble person among people, will she need to find love thru this method ? i suspect she dun even had close warm frens as some of us do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hya View Post
    I agree looks will fade.

What the banker has missed out is the likelihood that his kids would be as good looking (and intelligent) as well (unless she has gone through cosmetic surgery).

It may not entirely be a bad deal afterall.
    Hehe, that reminded me of a story about an Ugly smart professor merried a beautiful but not so smart woman, thinking that they will have a smart and beautiful off-spring, but the child came out inherited the look of the professor and the brain of the beauty => a stupid and ugly child.

This was her reply

Quote from here
    I too can't believe that reply was written by her. She had help. Lots of help from someone and maybe she tried to rewrite it partial, I suspect, to add in other bits here,there and sounding very bitter. This after she supposedly had took time out to think it over and reply him heheh. I am not stereotyping hor. hehe I am not saying she is not capable of being smart enough to reply but just that even a dsylexic like me can see the writing style is so far apart. heh.

There is no flair unlike the guy's reply. She was more about belittling him or hitting below the belt just to get back at him. It does not fully make more sense nor did she really argue her case well. heheh Throwing in a lot of jargons and what nots in an attempt to validate she has a good idea about trading and banking? heheh... I almost got a brain freeze reading what she wrote too heheh

Plus..there are descrepacies to her story this time around too. A boyfriend? And one living in the very same part of New York(Central Park West) she wanted a rich guy to have a home at so she could settle there like the other rich ladies she envy and felt SHE was much better looking then them but if she "has" the "present" boyfriend now..why advertise and to also put in the point of that particular part of New York (Central Park West) being where he is staying now? At the end of her first email at craighlist, it said Boulder. Which I guess that is where she is from...Boulder Calorado. That is like mid region of America far from NY on the east. Oh well...I smell a sour grape here heheh... Anyhoo.. I just hope only a micro fraction of the ladies in the world are like her. I really hope so....everytime I read another story about a woman like this...it is just sad in these day and year. Men is not women's worst enemies in their fight to get equal rights to men. Every step they gain...this kind of creature pull them back 5 steps.
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th October 2007 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Typos

This was her reply

Quote from here
    There's a flaw in the reply tho.

She replies as if she's a "blue chip", which in that case she wouldn't be posting the initial post.

But it's evident that she might not even be listed. What outflow she's talking about?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    There's a flaw in the reply tho.

She replies as if she's a "blue chip", which in that case she wouldn't be posting the initial post.

But it's evident that she might not even be listed. What outflow she's talking about?

JUst for fun, I have been check around the net. I am surprise I have not heard anywhere that she made a "reply" leh. Kitkat...how you got to know about it? heheh...

Quote Originally Posted by poh6702 View Post
    Hehe, that reminded me of a story about an Ugly smart professor merried a beautiful but not so smart woman, thinking that they will have a smart and beautiful off-spring, but the child came out inherited the look of the professor and the brain of the beauty => a stupid and ugly child.
    Well... can always try again.

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post

that's a badly written response.
    and of course not by her.
    anyway lots of this sort of women in New York, so I'm not surprised.
    THAT"S WHY I LOVE SINGAPOREAN WOMEEEEENNNNNN

Singapore girl, let me take you out for wanton mee, and we will sit by the Esplanade for free.
    Walk past blind man in Orchard MRT, listen to music wee wee wee
    don't even need to pay money
    Singapore Girl, you are damn swee!

By the way...in my surfing about this story for some update... I came across this which was a joke by Bernard Shaw. I guess it is about gold diggers and hookers....

"He was at a party once and he told this woman that everyone would agree to do anything for money, if the price was high enough. `Surely not, she said.' `Oh yes,' he said. `Well, I wouldn't,' she said. `Oh yes you would,' he said. `For instance,' he said, `would you sleep with me for... for a million pounds?' `Well,' she said, `maybe for a million I would, yes.' `Would you do it for ten shillings?' said Bernard Shaw. `Certainly not!' said the woman `What do you take me for? A prostitute?' `We've established that already,' said Bernard Shaw. `We're just trying to fix your price now!' "

This is in no way disrespecting women in general nor am I a woman basher. Like some men, there are just some women that are just as bad. My apologies if this above offends you.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    By the way...in my surfing about this story for some update... I came across this which was a joke by Bernard Shaw. I guess it is about gold diggers and hookers....

"He was at a party once and he told this woman that everyone would agree to do anything for money, if the price was high enough. `Surely not, she said.' `Oh yes,' he said. `Well, I wouldn't,' she said. `Oh yes you would,' he said. `For instance,' he said, `would you sleep with me for... for a million pounds?' `Well,' she said, `maybe for a million I would, yes.' `Would you do it for ten shillings?' said Bernard Shaw. `Certainly not!' said the woman `What do you take me for? A prostitute?' `We've established that already,' said Bernard Shaw. `We're just trying to fix your price now!' "

This is in no way disrespecting women in general nor am I a woman basher. Like some men, there are just some women that are just as bad. My apologies if this above offends you.
    if you want I'll sleep with you for a million pounds

JUst for fun, I have been check around the net. I am surprise I have not heard anywhere that she made a "reply" leh. Kitkat...how you got to know about it? heheh...
    Hav leh, link in Kitkat post...

And here's a reply to that
    Last edited by CYRN; 16th October 2007 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Hav leh link in Kitkat post...

And here's a reply to that
    I know about the link..what I meant was...where he got to know it. It "could" have been written but someone else pretending to be that woman. That's what I mean. From what I know...she took off her ad including the reply from the guy. So that means she or any one would have to post the reply but how can you be sure it is the same person? heheh.. That's what I am getting at.

I know about the link..what I meant was...where he got to know it. It "could" have been written but someone else pretending to be that woman. That's what I mean. From what I know...she took off her ad including the reply from the guy. So that means she or any one would have to post the reply but how can you be sure it is the same person? heheh.. That's what I am getting at.
    poster's ID pers-445962092@craigslist.org ?

That shouldn't change rite?

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    i'll be cheaper
    half a million pounds

plus, you get to do whatever you like <3

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    Please clear your PM box. It is full!

Issue here is that arrogant lady but why is she attacking the guy instead. Thats lame. Let me share with u guys a joke it goes sometimes like this:

Q. What is six inches long, two inches wide, and drives women wild?
    A. Money

We would like to congratulate Mr Barnes in becoming a millionaire. Mr Barnes, tell me, what's the secret to your success?
    I owe it all to my wife.
    She must be a very special lady then! What are you before you met her?
    A billionaire.
    Last edited by dennisc; 16th October 2007 at 09:51 AM.

i learned something from this : the day i become a millionaire, i better shut up and act normal.

Whether it is real or not , i find it pretty entertaining

It makes my monday brighter with lots of laughter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast