Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need info on K10D vs K10D Limited Edition

Default Re: Need info on K10D vs K10D Limited Edition

Whoa, all primes. And not a single zoom in your line-up too... or are they in the junk category?
    Last edited by creampuff; 25th October 2007 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Whoa, all primes. And not a single zoom in your line-up too... or are they in the junk category?
    I stopped noticing after I lost count at the stars....

thanks for the responds..

aww pentax bodies seems ex
    but lenses price i must say very tempting
    I cant affor the k10d lol.. i think its gonna be more than 3000 for a decent system with k10d
    how about the old pentax dslrs like the ist series?
    color tone profile is the same with the k series izit?

bro fengwei your lenses collection
    seem there is a lot diff from zoom lenses than prime lenses in pentax
    and notice some of your lenses got "LE" behind, what is that mean? and notice the * too, i guess that's smth like L lenses izit?

and got your point about the ff body
    i think ill start collecting pentax stuffs by 2008.. heheh

thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    thanks for the responds..

aww pentax bodies seems ex
    but lenses price i must say very tempting
    I cant affor the k10d lol.. i think its gonna be more than 3000 for a decent system with k10d
    how about the old pentax dslrs like the ist series?
    color tone profile is the same with the k series izit?...
    Pentax bodies seems ex??? Pentax offers a lot of camera for less money. If you can't afford the K10D, perhaps consider the K100D, it is currently selling as low as US$460 with kit lens in the US.

LE = Limited Edition

Pentax bodies seems ex??? Pentax offers a lot of camera for less money. If you can't afford the K10D, perhaps consider the K100D, it is currently selling as low as US$460 with kit lens in the US.

LE = Limited Edition
    ahh isee.. thanks for suggesting

i saw someone selling his secondhand k100d (he said shutter abt 1000) with kit lens, 16-45,50-200.. how much do u think is the minimum possible price for the set?

n btw i got some np400 minolta, used it b4 with my dslr.. can it be use with pentax cam?

thx

ahh isee.. thanks for suggesting

i saw someone selling his secondhand k100d (he said shutter abt 1000) with kit lens, 16-45,50-200.. how much do u think is the minimum possible price for the set?

n btw i got some np400 minolta, used it b4 with my dslr.. can it be use with pentax cam?

thx
    K100D is a very nice camera. Here is a break down prices for the items you listed:

K100D w/ kit: $650
    16-45: $425
    50-200: $275
    Discount for the whole set: -50

So you should around $1300 for the whole set If the kit lens is good enough for you, you can resell the 16-45 to cover some cost, then you'd have a very good set for less than 1k

Good luck.

I do wish Pentax had some good zoom lenses, but we all know it's not true But I'm getting an FA*28-70/2.8 soon, so I still have zoomies in my collection

Just now I was looking at my stuff along with my wife (the kids were all asleep), she asked why I had so many lenses but only saw me using one or two of them, and still buying! Hard to answer that Q lah, and definitely can't tell her I have this LBA disease So I told her I'm selling one or two of them, the total number won't increase

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Just now I was looking at my stuff along with my wife (the kids were all asleep), she asked why I had so many lenses but only saw me using one or two of them, and still buying! Hard to answer that Q lah, and definitely can't tell her I have this LBA disease So I told her I'm selling one or two of them, the total number won't increase
    LOL...
    That sounds so familiar.
    But my wife is skeptical of my reply cos I still have a lot of stuff lying around which I said I would sell...

Quote Originally Posted by alanswan View Post
    LOL...
    That sounds so familiar.
    But my wife is skeptical of my reply cos I still have a lot of stuff lying around which I said I would sell...
    Well, I'm starting to sell already. Probably start with the FA LEs

Quote Originally Posted by alanswan View Post
    LOL...
    That sounds so familiar.
    Suggestion. Buy the biggest dry cabinet you can get. That way when your wife takes a peek inside, it won't look so full because still got free space ......... but in Fengwei's case, that might not work because he's got so many lenses and long telephotos...

Suggestion. Buy the biggest dry cabinet you can get. That way when your wife takes a peek inside, it won't look so full because still got free space ......... but in Fengwei's case, that might not work because he's got so many lenses and long telephotos...
    Haha, I got two dry canbinet, all full, actually too full to get something out easily. Thinking of dumping some of them

Besides, really need to cover some lost for those new * lenses The FA* lenses have been getting too expensive nowadays ...

When if u r selling ur lens, some of us here will benefit...

Good suggestion...
    But when I was buying my dry cabi, I had to negotiate for it to be a 40L instead of the 30L she wanted to me to get.
    That's her way to prevent me from getting more lenses....

Haha, I got two dry canbinet, all full, actually too full to get something out easily. Thinking of dumping some of them
    Besides, really need to cover some lost for those new * lenses The FA* lenses have been getting too expensive nowadays ...
    Give us some advance warning when you selling leh...
    We need some time to raise funds....

got meh ...cannot find in the BnS ley...miss out on Nicolas K10D when i was in Korea...still looking

I do wish Pentax had some good zoom lenses, but we all know it's not true But I'm getting an FA*28-70/2.8 soon, so I still have zoomies in my collection
    how you manage to find this lens besides ebay ?? can share...me also interested...once i dump my nikons to rasie money

Well, I'm starting to sell already. Probably start with the FA LEs
    Which one ?? if you sell the 43mm and 70mm let mi noe... even if i dun have a pentax cam i also willing to buy from you...hahaha
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

K100D is a very nice camera. Here is a break down prices for the items you listed:

K100D w/ kit: $650
    16-45: $425
    50-200: $275
    Discount for the whole set: -50

So you should around $1300 for the whole set If the kit lens is good enough for you, you can resell the 16-45 to cover some cost, then you'd have a very good set for less than 1k

Good luck.

oww.. iseee .. thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    got meh ...cannot find in the BnS ley...miss out on Nicolas K10D when i was in Korea...still looking
    u looking k100 or k10? its not in clubsnap bs ehehee in indonesian forum..

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post

how you manage to find this lens besides ebay ?? can share...me also interested...once i dump my nikons to rasie money

Which one ?? if you sell the 43mm and 70mm let mi noe... even if i dun have a pentax cam i also willing to buy from you...hahaha
    I got the FA2870 elsewhere, but very expensive (not as expensive as on eBay right now, but still alot more expensive than what I could've got it one year back)

I haven't decided which one to sell right now, but you can find a DA70 on b&s forum which my friend's selling Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12