Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 248

Thread: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

  1. #161
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    Congrats KIMI and FERRARI!!!
    a VERY WELL DESERVED and LOOONG DUE!!!!

    This has been a VERY VERY interesting year for F1...

    now, all the exciements aside, i foresee i will have F1WS!!!

    what's that? Formula 1 Withdrawal Symptoms.

    always have that in Oct EVERY year!

    what do i look forward to now?
    good one bro.
    you can start watching the videos on youtube. Or start playing F1 on PlayStation
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  2. #162

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    WOOT!
    took out my old ferrari flag.. (~1.5m by ~1m)....

    will party w it tomo!!!

    this is a truly a dream come true... watched F1 since ~2000...never felt this way...

    the last great single race i rem was Suzuka 2005, where Kimi won from last place on the grid..overtaking fisi on the very last lap...that kind of feeling...man...

    goosebumps!!!
    Last edited by di0nysus; 22nd October 2007 at 02:17 AM.

  3. #163

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    KIMI! KIMI! KIMI!!!

    MASSA! MASSA! MASSA!!!

    KIMI IS THE 2007 F1 DRIVERS CHAMPION!!!
    I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Kimi and Ferrari for two very personal reasons:

    1. No more incessant Hamilton c**k s**king from our dear commentators

    2. No more "Oooohhh, our World's first rookie champion" bullsh*t

    And if we need two more reasons to celebrate on, it's:

    1. TEAM WORK WINS, ALWAYS!

    2. TRASH TALKING, PR SPINNING DOES NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. COOL DRIVING ON TRACK DOES!

    Forza Kimi!!!
    Forza Ferrari!!!

  4. #164
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    Congrats KIMI and FERRARI!!!
    a VERY WELL DESERVED and LOOONG DUE!!!!

    This has been a VERY VERY interesting year for F1...

    now, all the exciements aside, i foresee i will have F1WS!!!

    what's that? Formula 1 Withdrawal Symptoms.

    always have that in Oct EVERY year!

    what do i look forward to now?
    Its like that every year. 3 months break. Watch A1 GP See you guys next year!


    BLACK WEEK for England. In football, they lost to Russia, lost Rugby WC to S. Africa and now, Hamilton lost the driver championship wahahaha!

  5. #165
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Brazilian Grand Prix result after 71 laps of Interlagos track:

    1. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari one hour 28 minutes 15.270 seconds
    2. Felipe Massa (Brz) Ferrari 1.493 secs behind
    3. Fernando Alonso (Spa) McLaren-Mercedes +57.019
    4. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Williams-Toyota + 1:02.848
    5. Robert Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber +1:10.957
    6. Nick Heidfeld (Ger) BMW Sauber +1:11.317
    7. Lewis Hamilton (GB) McLaren-Mercedes one lap behind
    8. Jarno Trulli (Ita) Toyota one lap
    9. David Coulthard (GB) Red Bull-Renault one lap
    10. Kazuki Nakajima (Jpn) Williams-Toyota one lap
    11. Ralf Schumacher (Ger) Toyota one lap
    12. Takuma Sato (Jpn) Super Aguri-Honda two laps
    13. Vitantonio Liuzzi (Ita) Toro Rosso-Ferrari two laps
    14. Anthony Davidson (GB) Super Aguri-Honda three laps
    R Adrian Sutil (Ger) Spyker-Ferrari 43 laps completed
    R Rubens Barrichello (Brz) Honda 40 laps
    R Heikki Kovalainen (Fin Renault 35 laps
    R Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Toro Rosso-Ferrari 34 laps
    R Jenson Button (GB) Honda 20 laps
    R Mark Webber (Aus) Red Bull-Renault 14 laps
    R Sakon Yamamoto (Jpn) Spyker-Ferrari two laps
    R Giancarlo Fisichella (Ita) Renault one lap

  6. #166
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    I will be wearing the official Ferrari TShirt to work.

    Will carry the Ferrari flags - hang one at my desk and the other I will drape over me and walk around in office

    And in the evening, go to Paulaner

    Its party time, folks. The new KING has emerged.

    At the beginning of this season, I had commented on the laidback approach of Kimi. But man, over this season, he has proved me wrong. He is a cool dude - a man of few words. Doesn't say anything against the team, doesn't talk about his rivals, just goes about and does his work. I guess all along, he was in the wrong team.

    The ICEMAN has melted

    And I can't sleep.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  7. #167
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    All Brothers and Sisters here at ClubSNAP supporting McLaren, I think there is no need to be disappointed. The 2007 car was very competitive and reliable (thanks to Ferrari info in it just kidding lah), the only problem was with the drivers. Like the commentators said, you can't have two stars in a team. Alonso came in thinking he was a star, but got unsettled when he saw the rookie outperform him. And then all the trouble started. And the team lost the plot after that.

    We should all get together and have a toast to the 2007 season. Totally unpredictable. Super

    I can't wait for the next season to begin. I'll only go to Sepang if all the brothers and sisters at ClubSNAP go together to watch the race.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  8. #168

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    All Brothers and Sisters here at ClubSNAP supporting McLaren, I think there is no need to be disappointed. The 2007 car was very competitive and reliable (thanks to Ferrari info in it just kidding lah), the only problem was with the drivers. Like the commentators said, you can't have two stars in a team. Alonso came in thinking he was a star, but got unsettled when he saw the rookie outperform him. And then all the trouble started. And the team lost the plot after that.

    We should all get together and have a toast to the 2007 season. Totally unpredictable. Super

    I can't wait for the next season to begin. I'll only go to Sepang if all the brothers and sisters at ClubSNAP go together to watch the race.
    Bro, you're a true gentleman!

    Looking forward to a much more exciting 2008! We have:

    * No more traction control. This should see the driver playing a greater part than algorithms
    * Night race for Singapore (hopefully)!!!
    * No more "rookie driver" B/S

    Now, who's willing to rent me a 400mm f/4

  9. #169
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    KING KIMI


    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  10. #170
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Congratulations to K. Raikonnen. The most least possible to win the championship among the 3 top runners, and yet, he made it! True grit all the way.

  11. #171

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    steve "final break" slater came thru for us again. "final break" at lap 15! ya rite

  12. #172

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Bro, you're a true gentleman!

    Looking forward to a much more exciting 2008! We have:

    * No more traction control. This should see the driver playing a greater part than algorithms
    * Night race for Singapore (hopefully)!!!
    * No more "rookie driver" B/S

    Now, who's willing to rent me a 400mm f/4
    yo bro! here's to more close competition next year!

  13. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    KING KIMI


    does anyone notice that the front wheel of the Ferrari doesn't rotate together with the tires? The part with the words "BBS" stays put. Unlike the other cars. Wonder what special design this is.

  14. #174

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    does anyone notice that the front wheel of the Ferrari doesn't rotate together with the tires? The part with the words "BBS" stays put. Unlike the other cars. Wonder what special design this is.
    if i recall correctly, its to cool the brake ducts.

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Fantastic race. Fantastic season. Fantastic drivers. Fantastic end.

    HURRAY FOR FERRARI!!

    HURRAY FOR KIMI!!

    HURRAY FOR MASSA!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #176

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Great team work from Ferrari.

    That is the problem with the McLaren team. No team work.

    Everyone knows Hamilton is very kan chiong but never did Ron Dennis or Hamilton knew that Massa would block him.

    Now he is in 18th place.......
    actually mclaren should have expected that but i think the ferraris had that much more power to get them pass hamilton. great supporting role by massa to block hamilton and allow kimi to move to 2nd.

    thats more than i can say for mclaren teamwork. hamilton got sabo'd by alonso at the 1st corner as we expected forcing him to run wide and lose 6 places, then a spot of bad luck left him in 18th place. i have to say hamilton did very well to fight back to 7th place. all in all still a very good 1st season for him. he would have been a worthy champion too!

  17. #177
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    if i recall correctly, its to cool the brake ducts.
    The groove is for the cooling of the ducts. But just wonder why that whole part stays put.

  18. #178

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    kimi now 2nd...i think later Ferrari will give team orders for Massa to "SIAM"...
    ahem



    actually if massa had not locked up before he pitted he would have come out in front of kimi.

  19. #179

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    I have a conspiracy theory, I think most people directly involved in Formula 1 does not want Hamilton to win, which was why Hamilton tried so hard to loose.
    actually......more like they were trying to find a way to give hamilton the title. damn suspicious..

    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...22021834.shtml

  20. #180

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    I will be wearing the official Ferrari TShirt to work.

    Will carry the Ferrari flags - hang one at my desk and the other I will drape over me and walk around in office

    And in the evening, go to Paulaner

    Its party time, folks. The new KING has emerged.

    At the beginning of this season, I had commented on the laidback approach of Kimi. But man, over this season, he has proved me wrong. He is a cool dude - a man of few words. Doesn't say anything against the team, doesn't talk about his rivals, just goes about and does his work. I guess all along, he was in the wrong team.

    The ICEMAN has melted

    And I can't sleep.
    hehe...take pics and post bro

    kimi seemed to talk and smile a lot more at the press conf

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •