Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Guai Tan Talk show

    Quite interesting.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Something like our SPI?

  3. #3

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Interesting, pity my cantonese not up to scratch.

    Singapore one is nothing compared to other countries. Supposed "haunted" places in singapore is pretty tame, i duno why groups exagerrate their findings. :P

    the more fierce ones i know is in msia...cannot play play. dangerous
    hahaa
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Good scary stuff. They do freaky experiment like inviting spirits in the forest, visit haunted places, watch priest catch spirits. Got some sightings too. Most shot in Malaysia, Thailand etc. Real Hard core!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    Interesting, pity my cantonese not up to scratch.

    Singapore one is nothing compared to other countries. Supposed "haunted" places in singapore is pretty tame, i duno why groups exagerrate their findings. :P

    the more fierce ones i know is in msia...cannot play play. dangerous
    hahaa
    Got Taiwan version, more freaky! Check it out: 鬼话连篇

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A place where no man can enter
    Posts
    646

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    was watching the link that Max2.8 put for a week...
    Guai tan is damm good...
    Was thinking whether singapore got haunted place like that anot? Why singapore neva do such programm.....hahah

  7. #7

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    have...but not as haunted.

    Most of local places kena tear down for modernization, so we can claim there's no ghost in singapore. Although it seems we are the most haunted nation in asia. (ghost per sq ft? haaa)

    msia, thai, taiwan, hk seem to have more fierce entities....singapore's seem pretty meek.
    heh
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  8. #8

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8 View Post
    Got Taiwan version, more freaky! Check it out: 鬼话连篇
    can't view this. should be http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...A7A828D13C8F46

  9. #9
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    I have one whole season of it. Very entertaining.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A place where no man can enter
    Posts
    646

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    have...but not as haunted.

    Most of local places kena tear down for modernization, so we can claim there's no ghost in singapore. Although it seems we are the most haunted nation in asia. (ghost per sq ft? haaa)

    msia, thai, taiwan, hk seem to have more fierce entities....singapore's seem pretty meek.
    heh
    in singapore i think the pple more fierce than the ghost.....take a look at the cleaning aunties in my school canteen.......they treat us like we owe them "ze ba ban" (1 million dollars)

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: For those interested in this field - HK Guai Tan (Supernatural Talkshow)

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky View Post
    Try this one, its the user's profile, you can find the show there: http://www.youtube.com/user/kongjunkiet

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •