Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my guitar

Default Re: my guitar

Haha... this is one interesting thread that evolves from photography to guitars! Not saying that it had went ballistically OT, but the mere beauty of a simple photograph evokes surreal love and affection.

I better dig out mine for some dusting!
    from guitars, cars to dslr...

i agree with you guys all the way.. from the wood of guitars and from the simple beauty of a photo. i hope you guys post your pics of your guitars as well...
    tnx

Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    i think most people dont understand why guitarists buy new instruments when they already have a good old one. its just the different feel, the different experience, and the ability of a new instrument that makes one pick up learning music again
    Agreed. It's not like buying a new lens.

I'm a drummer in church and I have a band-mate who has at least 10 guitars.

Neways, love the tones of the photo. Feel that throwing a little bit more light on the strings would be nice, because there's quite a bit of fall-off between the neck and just before the bridge.
    Last edited by calebk; 18th October 2007 at 10:04 PM.

@calebk

tnx man or ur comment on the pix.. anyway, ur friend is a collector of guitars or he just loves each one of them? well, thats the beauty and art of being a musician... in our case... lots of accessories in the camera bag lens, filters, batt etc... and some photographers i know have 2 or more camera bags....
    tnx again

Quote Originally Posted by spacepet View Post
    @calebk

tnx man or ur comment on the pix.. anyway, ur friend is a collector of guitars or he just loves each one of them? well, thats the beauty and art of being a musician... in our case... lots of accessories in the camera bag lens, filters, batt etc... and some photographers i know have 2 or more camera bags....
    tnx again
    He's a musician. Haha. Again it's recognised that each guitar will have a unique tone and purpose, for a different genre. Sometimes you can use that Fender Telecaster, and sometimes the tone just isn't full enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12