Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A Glance of Chinatown

  1. #1

    Default A Glance of Chinatown

    Chinatown series...

    Applied some PS effect to reduce film graininess.





    Last edited by henavs; 6th May 2003 at 07:24 PM.

  2. #2

    Default




    Last edited by henavs; 6th May 2003 at 07:28 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    I would say your shots are really lovely.

    But the perspective (that's your style, really) leaves the viewer quite giddy, especially after a few posts.

    Anyway well done.
    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by urban
    I would say your shots are really lovely.

    But the perspective (that's your style, really) leaves the viewer quite giddy, especially after a few posts.

    Anyway well done.


    Thx for da comment

    Me myself quite giddy also when trying to shoot those unusual angle...

  5. #5

    Default

    Haha .

    Cheers, buddy.
    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

  6. #6
    Senior Member wormz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,577

    Default

    Refreshing angles which I like!! I like the first 2 especially.

    Can't the same for the 3rd one. imo, its better to shoot this in a conventional landscape way and in a tight composition like you did here.

    Nice shots overall!

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by wormz777
    Refreshing angles which I like!! I like the first 2 especially.

    Can't the same for the 3rd one. imo, its better to shoot this in a conventional landscape way and in a tight composition like you did here.

    Nice shots overall!
    Thx, wormz777

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    I love the 2nd shot, the tilted angle is put to good use here, but I cant say the same for the 3rd shot, maybe a conventional angle would be better.

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by thoa_rs
    I love the 2nd shot, the tilted angle is put to good use here, but I cant say the same for the 3rd shot, maybe a conventional angle would be better.
    Hmmm...Seems like everyone agreed tat da 3rd one is too cluttered...Should avoid this next time...

    Thx, thoa_rs

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •