Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: what handphone to buy for gf?

  1. #21

    Default

    Thanks guys. The hp (Nokia 8210 that dived) is confirmed dead now, but I will send it to shop see if they can repair it. If too expensive, I think I will get another 8xxx model for my gf.

    Thanks again
    DR KOH KHO KING

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    may be u can pass it to kindred and see what can he do?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Maybe you should buy a PDA for your girlfriend. I checked out this Tungsten palmtop that can take pictures and act as a phone, really handy. And the best part? If she doesn't like it, it's yours.

    Did I mention it can take pictures too?

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by wallpaper
    Maybe you should buy a PDA for your girlfriend. I checked out this Tungsten palmtop that can take pictures and act as a phone, really handy. And the best part? If she doesn't like it, it's yours.

    Did I mention it can take pictures too?
    good idea .. but as he has stated .. she is not techie ... hence as simple and easy to use is okay

    also those with camera may not be able to bring in to swimming pool, MINDEF etc etc etc .. pose some inconveniency

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    I have 8310. What I like most about this phone is the battery. It's superb. My handphone is on 24 hrs and it can last 5 full days... Sometimes, even 6 days. ^510 should have the same duration too. Though 6510 has finer pixels, I prefer 8310's background light.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    East SG
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Originally posted by beluga
    I have 8310. What I like most about this phone is the battery. It's superb. My handphone is on 24 hrs and it can last 5 full days... Sometimes, even 6 days. ^510 should have the same duration too. Though 6510 has finer pixels, I prefer 8310's background light.
    heh, then it looks like you don't talk on the phone that much.

    once you start talking, that battery bar will start to drop.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Originally posted by GeEkMaN
    heh, then it looks like you don't talk on the phone that much.

    once you start talking, that battery bar will start to drop.
    Not so I suppose but then compared to my old 8210, 3 days at most. I believe my usage has not changed much compared then and now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •