Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 163

Thread: "voyeurism"

  1. #141

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    do u need to put parking coupons for such activity ?
    If the guy can tahan longer than 15 minutes, yeah.

  2. #142

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    do u need to put parking coupons for such activity ?
    the best spots are the free ones with good ambient light and good scenery.

  3. #143
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    the best spots are the free ones with good ambient light and good scenery.
    I don't think the couple see too much of the scenery except the car roof.

  4. #144
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I don't think the couple see too much of the scenery except the car roof.
    Only one... the other see's the car's bottom...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    my friend has this ques that he would like me to ask you people.

    -passionate couple drove to top floor mscp to make out.
    -enthusiastic photog took pics of them with a long lens.

    ques:
    who is punishable in the eyes of law?

    the photog who took pics of them?or the couple who make out in the car?

    what if the pics he took only shows them in compromising positions without exposing privates?


    kopi on me.
    the couple is at fault, becos MSCP is a place to park cars, not to make love (URA and HDB can verify that) and becos it is the appearance of this couple in such a manner that cause any human being to feel weak and got tempted.

    If the couple is not in the wrong place and perform such acts, will photographer being able to see it and shoot ? the photographer was overcome by external forces beyond his control.

    the couple is guilty on misuse of a public venue and had mislead a member of the general public thru sexual acts.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 10th October 2007 at 12:30 PM.

  6. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    810

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    2.5 different cases...

    1) She goes up an escalator. She believes her skirt is enough to cover her; you peep and get caught. Bingo, you're at fault.

    2) She deliberately walks onto a high platform, fully aware that men can see her undies. This would fall under indecent exposure if there's anyone who would complain.
    But the guys would not be liable because she was fully aware that her undies could be seen without any additional effort by the guys.

    Case 2.5: She walks onto the catwalk/platform *without* the intention of showing you her undies, and you crane your neck/reposition yourself to get a good "peek". You are now at fault.


    But if it's accidental... Like you're looking for a shop in the mall and just happen to get "lucky"... No fault unless you then take deliberate action to get a good look.
    What happens if she doesn't wear 'undies' ?

  7. #147

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    What happens if she doesn't wear 'undies' ?
    Same liability. In this case however, if it comes to a trial, the guy will have a much stronger defense since it was obvious the girl was taking a risk. Unless she has a good excuse for not wearing them and is "obviously scandalized that her privacy would be so blatantly violated".

    Point is, if you made an effort to peek up her skirt, and she did not deliberately and willingly show herself to you, you're at fault.

  8. #148

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I don't think the couple see too much of the scenery except the car roof.
    Not true. They maybe both facing the same direction too. There's more than 1 way to skin a cat!

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    What happens if she doesn't wear 'undies' ?
    never wear or forget to wear is not other people fault mah.

  10. #150
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    Not true. They maybe both facing the same direction too. There's more than 1 way to skin a cat!
    Can demo?

  11. #151
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    What happens if she doesn't wear 'undies' ?
    The judge will need a 4X5 enlargement of the image and bring home to contemplate the severity of the situation.

  12. #152
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Can demo?
    spooning??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #153

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Can demo?
    Find me a girl. I will find the car.

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    Find me a girl. I will find the car.
    dun let us know the venue hor, wait a lot of postings in Reportage section.

  15. #155

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    dun let us know the venue hor, wait a lot of postings in Reportage section.
    i thought it will be in the portraits and poses section?

  16. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    i thought it will be in the portraits and poses section?
    not surprise to find it in Landscapes.

  17. #157
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Wow, its amazing how the lack of undies can bring about a whole new defense altogether. Is this mere argument on your part, or is your view backed by any local case law?

    As for the second sentence, are they both conjunctive or disjunctive? Must both elements be present for liability?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Same liability. In this case however, if it comes to a trial, the guy will have a much stronger defense since it was obvious the girl was taking a risk. Unless she has a good excuse for not wearing them and is "obviously scandalized that her privacy would be so blatantly violated".

    Point is, if you made an effort to peek up her skirt, and she did not deliberately and willingly show herself to you, you're at fault.

  18. #158

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Wow, its amazing how the lack of undies can bring about a whole new defense altogether. Is this mere argument on your part, or is your view backed by any local case law?

    As for the second sentence, are they both conjunctive or disjunctive? Must both elements be present for liability?

    There were several such cases. I'd need to do some digging to get the actual case numbers. But there was one case I remember where it was a similar situation. Girl charged the guy and the guy got caught by mall security. The guy said that she was wearing a super-loose mini skirt and nothing underneath, leaning right next to a glass-walled handrail in "full view" of everyone downstairs (including some disgusted aunties). Even though SG laws are VERY pro-girl, the judge dismissed the case because to her (the judge was a woman) the girl was knowingly taking the risk and inviting the stares. The judge then reprimanded her and told the girl she was lucky not to get charged with indecent exposure.

    For the second sentence, it's conjunctive. There should be an active effort on the guy's part, and no actual intention on the girl's part.

  19. #159
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    i thought it will be in the portraits and poses section?
    Maybe it should be in Still Life section for you?

  20. #160
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: "voyeurism"

    Amazing! I hope you could do those digging to get the case details so that we can all read the judgment. I am very interested to know more details.

    If it is too much trouble to get the actual citation, just provide some details (parties names? location of mall? any other notable keywords?) that you can remember and I can do the search from there.

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    There were several such cases. I'd need to do some digging to get the actual case numbers. But there was one case I remember where it was a similar situation. Girl charged the guy and the guy got caught by mall security. The guy said that she was wearing a super-loose mini skirt and nothing underneath, leaning right next to a glass-walled handrail in "full view" of everyone downstairs (including some disgusted aunties). Even though SG laws are VERY pro-girl, the judge dismissed the case because to her (the judge was a woman) the girl was knowingly taking the risk and inviting the stares. The judge then reprimanded her and told the girl she was lucky not to get charged with indecent exposure.

    For the second sentence, it's conjunctive. There should be an active effort on the guy's part, and no actual intention on the girl's part.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •