Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: "voyeurism"

Default Re: "voyeurism"

ppl who have sex in the car shld not expect they will not be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
    ur car is in a public place. period. no offence for ppl to look into the car.
    Yup... If your car is in a public place and you're naked, it's you whose committing a crime of indecent exposure. The people looking in are not guilty.

Anyone remembered a couple of years back of someone taking photos of a lady who walks around nude in her HDB? It was in the New Paper. The guy who sent to the papers wasn't charged or anything..

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    i meant its up to the judge to accept if the loophole arguement has merit...
    i can just imagine the court case, if it went that far...

photog: "your honor, i was scanning through each window with my big mama 1000mm lens to make sure all the user of the bathroom were properly attired while taking their bath/shower so as not to indecently expose themselves for all the world to see."

judge: "well done sir/mam. you have upheld the right of the people not to be exposed to such abhorent practice of taking baths and showers in the nude. A new law shall be passed that all persons partaking in showers and/or baths shall be fully clothed or appropriately attired. you are free to go."

photog: "thank you your honor. oh, btw, you should have the mole on your right buttock checked, it could be a melanoma or something."
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

full length windows of properly designed bungalows don't face windows of their neighbours full on. i have seen enough houses in my lifetime to know that.

i don't think the ritz has windows that faces another hotel as well.
    dead wrong.

try staying at meritus mandarin balconies.
    take a look out.you can see octagonal windows facing your direction.you can even see people walking about inside.
    if you are armed with a 600mm f4 or a good bino, then ...good luck to whoever's inside the octa.

joke:

judge:what were u doing pointing your big mama lens out in the middle of the night?

photog:i was trying my new 600mm AFS VR with the polarising filter on, to see if it can cut the reflections on the car's window.

Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    i can just imagine the court case, if it went that far...

photog: "your honor, i was scanning through each window with my big mama 1000mm lens to make sure all the user of the bathroom were properly attired while taking their bath/shower so as not to indecently expose themselves for all the world to see."

judge: "well done sir/mam. you have upheld the right of the people not to be exposed to such abhorent practice of taking baths and showers in the nude. A new law shall be passed that all persons partaking in showers and/or baths shall be fully clothed or appropriately attired. you are free to go."

photog: "thank you your honor. oh, btw, you should have the mole on your right buttock checked, it could be a melanoma or something."
    I'll have you know its a birthmark and i'm very sensitive about it! Balif take this man into custody for contempt!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobiee View Post
    Anyone remembered a couple of years back of someone taking photos of a lady who walks around nude in her HDB? It was in the New Paper. The guy who sent to the papers wasn't charged or anything..
    what happen to the lady? trust that rag to print something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    joke:

judge:what were u doing pointing your big mama lens out in the middle of the night?

photog:i was trying my new 600mm AFS VR with the polarising filter on, to see if it can cut the reflections on the car's window.
    photog: "unfortunately it was too far for my remote flash to work."
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

dead wrong.

try staying at meritus mandarin balconies.
    take a look out.you can see octagonal windows facing your direction.you can even see people walking about inside.
    if you are armed with a 600mm f4 or a good bino, then ...good luck to whoever's inside the octa.
    i'm sure it's not the bathroom that faces the public ...

can we put things into context here? if u are staying in a hotel, what are the possibility that ppl are scoping u out with a camera? unless u are a celebrity, i think its close to zero. i think the concern is more for the majority staying in hdb that are built so close to each other that i don't need to see to know my neighbours having it on.

if u are comparing it to privacy laws in other countries. this is sgp. we have no privacy from anyone. if u want to do something that u dun want anyone to know, then take steps into ensuring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobiee View Post
    He is now one of the top Asian photographers liao.

i'm sure it's not the bathroom that faces the public ...
    The hotel designs it such a way that only the transparent toilet bowls face the public.

Anyone who focuses on it with a long lens will only see a lot of brown solids and yellow liquid swishing around.

Great for abtract though if use slow speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The hotel designs it such a way that only the transparent toilet bowls face the public.

Anyone who focuses on it with a long lens will only see a lot of brown solids and yellow liquid swishing around.

Great for abtract though if use slow speed.
    I thought using high shutter speed is better. can capture the spurts coming out. even nicer. capture the power of the exit.

I think some people let their imagination run wild.

If a man uses a jack to change the car tire with his girlfriend helping, it would look like they are making love with the man couching and pumping and the girl squating at the end of a 800mm F5.6 Cosina lens with a Kenko tele-extender.

Last edited by Sion; 9th October 2007 at 05:51 PM.

I thought using high shutter speed is better. can capture the spurts coming out. even nicer. capture the power of the exit.
    A 50mm macro lens will be just great for this type of photography. But the foreign particles and fluid might hit the lens.

Why do all intelligent discussions here go into the toilet to be flushed into murky obscurity?

Such questions only arise in Singapore. How's that for progress?

my friend has this ques that he would like me to ask you people.

-passionate couple drove to top floor mscp to make out.
    -enthusiastic photog took pics of them with a long lens.

ques:
    who is punishable in the eyes of law?

the photog who took pics of them?or the couple who make out in the car?

what if the pics he took only shows them in compromising positions without exposing privates?

kopi on me.

Well the couple did it in public places.
    They are asking for trouble themselves.
    It it is done behind closed doors in all privacy, then there is no breaking of law.
    If they choose to expose themselves in puvblic places or making out, they are inviting audience. I dont see anything wrong taking pics in public places. Its the couple that have no shame in choosing to expose.
    Tell me where, we'll organise a group to have some photoshoot - afterall its within a public domain...

vince123123
    Guests

So if a girl wears a short skirt and deliberately walks up the escalator, or for that matter, deliberately walks onto a high platform. You then look under - does it fall under (1), (2) or (3) as you have put it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Ok, it's very very simple:

1. Upskirt: In this case, the girl is not deliberatly exposing herself (unless, of course, she looks at you and spreads her legs, etc) so if you take a picture of her then it's "Outraging the modesty of a woman".

2. Carpark: The guy and girl are exposing themselves/committing an indecent act in public. They are knowingly taking the risk that they will be seen, and knowingly exposing their privates, etc. Therefore, taking a picture of them is NOT illegal, as they are in a public place committing an offense. Technically, you're just gathering evidence of a crime. Couple is guilty, photog is not.

3. At home: Knowingly and willingly putting yourself into an indecent situation (walking around naked with the lights on and curtains wide open) is like point 2. It may be your house, but you are deliberately putting yourself into a situation where the public can see you. IF, HOWEVER you are in your shower, you can expect privacy and are not deliberately exposing yourself and therefore anyone peeping in would bea peeping tom and thus liable under law. If you have a full-length window and are obviously, WILLINGLY exposing yourself, you're at fault, not any photog; even if you're in the shower.

Of course, if a photog tries to blackmail you with the pics, the photog's gonna go to jail. But you may still be liable.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast