Thread: LCD protector for 400D

Default LCD protector for 400D

I am looking for a Lcd Protector for my 400D, i came across this one sold by perly. Anyone using it? I am worried about the adhesive used to stick.
    http://perlyinc.com/store/product_in...roducts_id=162

Any other suggestion?

Default Re: LCD protector for 400D

using 2.5" $2 daiso lcd protector.. 2.5" still not able to cover the black border of the lcd screen.. 3" shld be ok..
    Canon 400D + 50L - Everyone was once a Noob

you should buy the 3" one... I did so for my 30D but i had to cut 2 mm on one side ;-)

i used that for my a100. I was warn that the glass material will break if not handled properly. <-- from the shop guy.

? tot lcd protector is to protect from scratch? any direct hit on lcd sure will break..
    Canon 400D + 50L - Everyone was once a Noob

i got mine from comex. usual price at handphone shop for 2.5" LCD film screen protector is usually at around $9.90. chanced upon a shop at comex, having a clearance sale at $4.90. purchased it, walked a few steps, and found a similar one selling at $2.90. dang.

I just got mine off yahoo auction for $2.00 (2.5"). Though the display portion was fully covered, the black borders weren't. I'm guessing that the 3" might do a better job. No issues with the adhesive cos there aren't any. Important thing is that you have to make sure the surface is clean and do not stick and remove too many times or it will not contact properly.

Thanks for the all the suggestions guys. I better get a 3inch one then