Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photographing @ Indoor Stadium

Default Re: Photographing @ Indoor Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by graphicz View Post
    how about shooting in award ceremonies like the upcoming GCMA? can we shoot inside..there will be bag checks right
    According to the PR @ Indoor Stadium, i quote "for special event, photography might be allowed...."

So I will interprit it as "usually during special event there will be lesser danger and risk" or "During special event people will so busy snapping photos, the security guard will close 2 eyes..."

Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    According to the PR @ Indoor Stadium, i quote "for special event, photography might be allowed...."

So I will interprit it as "usually during special event there will be lesser danger and risk" or "During special event people will so busy snapping photos, the security guard will close 2 eyes..."
    hehe, Okay somehow get what u mean..
    but the problem is how u get in...with DSLR

Quote Originally Posted by Fave78 View Post
    Hey.. how about a more appropriate example; you having dinner in the restaurant, the restaurant manager took a picture of you and your friends or other customers for promotional use. You like it ??

Or you sitting near a 'glass panel' seat having dinner, 'someone' outside the restaurant taking your pictures , what do you think? Is he going to sell my pic, put it in the internet, for his school project or other "purposes"...
    still believe they open up the glass panel for a reason - as a form of attracting customers. therefore, i still think photography should be allowed. in anyway, this has gone some wayward direction. let's focus on this main topic by the threadstarter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12