Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas gift ideas?

Default Re: Christmas gift ideas?

- a compass, you'd be surprised to find out how many people don't know how to tell which way is north.
    - pocket knife, i've carried one for 15 years and still do. an invaluable tool for those out and about.
    - duct tape, 101 uses. fixed up burst bike tyres, kept camera from falling apart, used to make luggage tamper proof... etc.
    - make a present. i spent a day at the beach picking up pieces of multi coloured glass which had been worn smooth by waves and rocks, placed them all in a jar, filled it with water and sealed it tight. my then gf, now my wife still has it.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    - a compass, you'd be surprised to find out how many people don't know how to tell which way is north.
    - pocket knife, i've carried one for 15 years and still do. an invaluable tool for those out and about.
    - duct tape, 101 uses. fixed up burst bike tyres, kept camera from falling apart, used to make luggage tamper proof... etc.
    - make a present. i spent a day at the beach picking up pieces of multi coloured glass which had been worn smooth by waves and rocks, placed them all in a jar, filled it with water and sealed it tight. my then gf, now my wife still has it.

Eh... Make sure you dun carry your pocket knife up the plane yar...

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Eh... Make sure you dun carry your pocket knife up the plane yar...
    did that once. forgot it was was still on me and not in my check-in luggage. had to leave it in the lost and found section of changi and picked it up again when i returned from my trip.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    wow.. where to find such glass? :P
    chezburgr i can haz?

Lens Tissue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12