Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo2 players fall in!

Default Diablo2 players fall in!

this may sound strange but i bought the game almost 3 yrs back but its only these past few weeks that i've started playing it and boy am i hooked! heheh anyway hope this thread can serve as a pt for veterans or newbies like me to share tips and discuss bout the game.

anyway any1 here play bowazon? i got a few qns

Swalk
    Guests

shoot .i am from uswest .

great i'm in uswest too. anyway i read some bowazon guide from the net and i decided to follow its advice of saving up on skill pts so that i will max my guided arrows (min lvl 18 requirement) when i reach lvl 23 (supposedly). but i'm already 23 now but so far i can only put 1 skill pt in it for each lvl from lvl18 onwards. y cant i put all my pts in? does that mean i have to reach lvl30+ now in order to max my guided arrows?

I am from Asia2. Pity that a few of my characters in my account are inaccessible now. Always get a Player Not Found msg

I don't play online.

But hell, the Assassin's a damn attractive character. It even beat my all time favourite Amazon/Rogue...

from US west

Deregistered

I'm from Asia Realm

Bought D2 and D2X (not the trademark by Nikon hor!) @ $65 each sigh.

do u guyz who play online get this error where u and ur fren can see each other in the chat room but u juz cant join each other's games or other pple's games.. most of the time its game doesnt exist.

lol, lame game.

from Asia. using a barb...

nah.. it doesn't sound strange... i left diablo for 1.5 yrs and got back to it, STILL hooked...

yes, one skill point for each level up... why don't you use players 8? gets ur xps faster.. and ur level ups faster too... note, monsters are harder to kill too..

Swalk
    Guests

Originally posted by Mystix
    great i'm in uswest too. anyway i read some bowazon guide from the net and i decided to follow its advice of saving up on skill pts so that i will max my guided arrows (min lvl 18 requirement) when i reach lvl 23 (supposedly). but i'm already 23 now but so far i can only put 1 skill pt in it for each lvl from lvl18 onwards. y cant i put all my pts in? does that mean i have to reach lvl30+ now in order to max my guided arrows?
    yup .guided arrows 20 .dun neglect ms also .put abt 10 points .crictal stike to 51% /if yr atk rating is not hight enuff .get a valk ,decoy .these are helpful

my playing style is build toward pvp and survival in HC mode.the only mode i play now .

From UsWest. Socceress,bowzon,assassin,nerco,barb,pally. 99,86,82,67,62,43.

Originally posted by s_wrx
    from Asia. using a barb...

nah.. it doesn't sound strange... i left diablo for 1.5 yrs and got back to it, STILL hooked...

yes, one skill point for each level up... why don't you use players 8? gets ur xps faster.. and ur level ups faster too... note, monsters are harder to kill too..
    does palyers 8 still work? coz i juz tried it today like not much diff leh. anyway 1 more qns. if i buy lod can i still use my current zon in bnet in it?

Originally posted by Mystix
    does palyers 8 still work? coz i juz tried it today like not much diff leh. anyway 1 more qns. if i buy lod can i still use my current zon in bnet in it?
    Think it works in SP only and only affects monsters spawned after the command.

Yes u can still use your current zon, but u will have to choose to upgrade that character or leave it as a D2 character. After upgrading, changes from LOD will come in ( skills).

any idea wats the best bow a zon can get in d2 classic?
    think windforce is only in LOD rite. i need to plan my strength stats.

Hehe, been playing since D2 Classic...used to play on USEast.
    Made about $2k from selling items in the game over ebay... Stone of Jordon used to sell for like $70USD.

The game is kindda meaningless to play now, lotsa hacks, and duping crap.

Used to play like 6 hours a day at least...trading, MFing items and selling them for real $$$

how old are u all already....still play computer games?

/me wear flame suit and run away in a real Diablo

We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Originally posted by canturn
    Made about $2k from selling items in the game over ebay... Stone of Jordon used to sell for like $70USD.

Those ang mohs actually pay $$$ for them, and we are talking about a bunch of binaries.

are crossbows included in bows? if so, the buriza's a good bet..

if not, windforce... yeap, available in LOD..

darn darn! shld have sold off my SOJs when i had the chance... found loads of them in nightmare and hell... but usually traded them for better weapons..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast