Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Enlistment

Default Re: Enlistment

hee hee haa haa. dun later like me, 2 weeks confinement, 8 days at home. which coy you in? eagle?

DRAGON!!! platoon 3. i also scared re-course.. waste time. but dun report sick later kena charged. army life is tough la.. wait to rush, rush to wait. cheong here and there.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    weird. i always brought alot of coins for drinks there.

anyway cameras are allowed in tekong. pop time have no problems with dslr as well.
    Yahz lots of coins till the vending machine often ran out of drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    DRAGON!!! platoon 3. i also scared re-course.. waste time. but dun report sick later kena charged. army life is tough la.. wait to rush, rush to wait. cheong here and there.
    you'll be charged for malingering too if you're sick and do not report.

yea.. i'm back from confinement!!! haha.. spend 1 night at the sick bay after i booked in. was quite sick. now fever gone le. left cough and some flu/blocked nose and sore throat.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

yea.. i'm back from confinement!!! haha.. spend 1 night at the sick bay after i booked in. was quite sick. now fever gone le. left cough and some flu/blocked nose and sore throat.
    enjoy your holiday. its the best time. i att c for about 2 weeks during bmt. status quite alot but passed out fine.

anyway my friend after bmt he att c almost 1 yr. just came back only.
    I Love You :)

tmw going back le.. sian already. but after so many days out, feel like the edge is a little dull le. have to get used to being a recruit again.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

tmw going back le.. sian already. but after so many days out, feel like the edge is a little dull le. have to get used to being a recruit again.
    enjoy your recruit days lar. wait till you go unit u will really understand why being a recruit is the best. and they wont charge u for reporting sick. especially in tekong where soreeyes and fever will send you home straight.
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    enjoy your recruit days lar. wait till you go unit u will really understand why being a recruit is the best. and they wont charge u for reporting sick. especially in tekong where soreeyes and fever will send you home straight.
    lol my time was really different. Recuit days were hell, school and unit life was much better.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567