Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Top 10 Best Models of the World

  1. #1
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Modeling industry is a very competitive space of work for everyone - models, photographers, designers and many others. Just very few people from them achieve something amazing and earn great money. In the case of models - the ones who earn large amounts of money may be considered as best models of the world, as their faces and bodies are famous in every continent, and respectable companies are ready to pay a lot to have them on their products ads. Who are these models (female models) with the greatest success and money? According to many magazines that choose top 100 of best world models every year - and here's the top ten.

    http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id1981.html
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Our J and B in it too?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Thanks, Harry, a nice read. Do we have top 10 in Singapore?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Town
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    we should make a vote of the top 10 models in singapore
    and the top 10 in CS
    Canon EF prime, macro & L lenses on EOS30D

  5. #5
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Quote Originally Posted by Antzzz View Post
    we should make a vote of the top 10 models in singapore
    and the top 10 in CS
    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Thanks, Harry, a nice read. Do we have top 10 in Singapore?
    Pls lah if u say those car show, PC show models or show gers, honestly speaking do u think they can make it. Height is a disadvantage to them at 1st place. I am faming? it is true and sad case, we dun have tall models which can really carry singapore name. We even bring OSM to do local show. HA!
    Last edited by harrynkl; 5th October 2007 at 12:07 PM.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Our J and B in it too?
    X 1000!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Pls lah if u say those car show, PC show models or show gers, honestly speaking do u think they can make it. Height is a disadvantage to them at 1st place. I am faming? it is true and sad case, we dun have tall models which can really carry singapore name. We even bring OSM to do local show. HA!
    as usual mai hiam buai pai liao...
    singapore's models the best
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  8. #8

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Pls lah if u say those car show, PC show models or show gers, honestly speaking do u think they can make it. Height is a disadvantage to them at 1st place. I am faming? it is true and sad case, we dun have tall models which can really carry singapore name. We even bring OSM to do local show. HA!
    Frankly look at it this way...

    We have Peggy Cheng. Former IT Show Girl who made it to Miss Singapore (World) and made it top 5.

    We have Yiming. Former IT Show Girl who made it to Miss Singapore (World) Semi Finals.

    I'm sure after these... there will be more who will surpass these two and make it bigger than these two.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Frankly look at it this way...

    We have Peggy Cheng. Former IT Show Girl who made it to Miss Singapore (World) and made it top 5.

    We have Yiming. Former IT Show Girl who made it to Miss Singapore (World) Semi Finals.

    I'm sure after these... there will be more who will surpass these two and make it bigger than these two.
    true very true
    so who will be the next potential..
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  10. #10
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    the best contestant and model is still Colleen Francisca Miss World Singapore 2006
    Last edited by harrynkl; 5th October 2007 at 02:41 PM.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    these models made it so ?

    what does it concern you. are you their agent ? move on.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Top 10 Best Models of the World

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    these models made it so ?

    what does it concern you. are you their agent ? move on.

    Haha you seems sour enough. Take it easy man.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •