Thread: Scam mails

Default Scam mails

Attn: Beneficiary.
    This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that
    you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations given to you in respect to your contract
    /inheritance payment.Secondly, you are hereby adviced to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will
    have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.
    After the board meeting held at our headquarters, wehave resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have
    arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTREin Europe, America
    and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by our president, Alhaji MusaYar Adua (GCFR) Federal RepublicofNigeria.
    This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum
    is($15,000) Fifteen Thousand Us Dollars in three transactions per day.So,if you like to receive your fund this way,you are adviced to get
    back to me with the following information below to enable me get back to you quickly with full details on how to receive your card.
    (1) Your Full Name:
    (2) Address where you want the payment centre to
    send your ATM CARD.
    (3) Phone And Fax Number
    We shall be expecting to receive your information.You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office. In this regards, do not
    hesitate to contact me with the above mentioned information.
    Thanks for your co-operation.
    Yours Sincelely,
    Oboden V. Ibru.
    Director, International Operations
    Oceanic Bank International Plc.
    Nigeria.
    Telphone Number:+234-8076085988
    Telphone Number:+234-8025371779

Wow I scammers are getting lamer resorting to threat. Not fufilling contract, not acting out on obligation for my inheritance? They have arrange a meeting in office, YET they don't even know my name, address, etc? Geez these nigerians are pathetic, often I'll see them dressing up like a CEO in airports, coffeeshops, etc. I wonder if they're one of these guys. So how would a typical SG chinese inherit something from Nigeria in the first place. Gets funnier when they try to sound more professional by addressing themselves as DR Bullshit, DR ***crap etc. It's a wonder authorities isn't doing anythign to stop these scammers.

Default Re: Scam mails

Quote Originally Posted by petlover View Post
    Attn: Beneficiary.
    This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that
    you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations given to you in respect to your contract
    /inheritance payment.Secondly, you are hereby adviced to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will
    have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.
    After the board meeting held at our headquarters, wehave resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have
    arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTREin Europe, America
    and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by our president, Alhaji MusaYar Adua (GCFR) Federal RepublicofNigeria.
    This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum
    is($15,000) Fifteen Thousand Us Dollars in three transactions per day.So,if you like to receive your fund this way,you are adviced to get
    back to me with the following information below to enable me get back to you quickly with full details on how to receive your card.
    (1) Your Full Name:
    (2) Address where you want the payment centre to
    send your ATM CARD.
    (3) Phone And Fax Number
    We shall be expecting to receive your information.You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office. In this regards, do not
    hesitate to contact me with the above mentioned information.
    Thanks for your co-operation.
    Yours Sincelely,
    Oboden V. Ibru.
    Director, International Operations
    Oceanic Bank International Plc.
    Nigeria.
    Telphone Number:+234-8076085988
    Telphone Number:+234-8025371779

Wow I scammers are getting lamer resorting to threat. Not fufilling contract, not acting out on obligation for my inheritance? They have arrange a meeting in office, YET they don't even know my name, address, etc? Geez these nigerians are pathetic, often I'll see them dressing up like a CEO in airports, coffeeshops, etc. I wonder if they're one of these guys. So how would a typical SG chinese inherit something from Nigeria in the first place. Gets funnier when they try to sound more professional by addressing themselves as DR Bullshit, DR ***crap etc. It's a wonder authorities isn't doing anythign to stop these scammers.
    Send them a reply and say... " I await your actions with pleasure."