Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Storage Media

  1. #1
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Storage Media

    Storage media size is increasing and getting cheaper all the time
    do you still have these lying around
    Which,in your opinion is nicer?




  2. #2

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Bro, in china now, cannot view shots from or linked from flickr~ Will see it in office tomorrow. Hehe~

  3. #3
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Storage media size is increasing and getting cheaper all the time
    do you still have these lying around
    Which,in your opinion is nicer?

    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1136/...1f2d071c2b.jpg

    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1148/...89fd4de38d.jpg
    #2 for me..

    #1 is top view..looks flat..dun like the vignetting oso
    #2 better..but can be arrange to make it better..watch ur flash..can see shadows..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #4
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    #2 for me..

    #1 is top view..looks flat..dun like the vignetting oso
    #2 better..but can be arrange to make it better..watch ur flash..can see shadows..
    didnt notice the shadows when shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster
    Bro, in china now, cannot view shots from or linked from flickr~ Will see it in office tomorrow. Hehe~
    hows china?enjoying yourself?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: Storage Media

    when shooting on white background need to overexpose abit..stock photos again ah? haha #2

  6. #6
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    when shooting on white background need to overexpose abit..stock photos again ah? haha #2
    lol ya
    nothing to do ma
    had to find something to shoot

  7. #7

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hows china?enjoying yourself?
    No la, working leh. manage to see your shots. i like the hard disk where there is light shining on the right corner. The tone from bright to dark is kinda nice. Hehe, maybe i am a cropping freak, like to crop to a smaller scale.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Storage Media

    #2 definitely better.
    should have more variety, include a zip disk, or a floppy, SD, MMC, smartmedia etc

  9. #9
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    #2 definitely better.
    should have more variety, include a zip disk, or a floppy, SD, MMC, smartmedia etc
    lol would have liked to
    but i dun have floppies
    and mmcs
    so have to make do with what i have

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Storage Media

    put some 5.25 inch floppy disk if you have them. rare nowadays.

  11. #11
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by advrider View Post
    put some 5.25 inch floppy disk if you have them. rare nowadays.
    wow those are really old!!
    my dad used to have those but even if i find them i dun think they'll be in presentable condition

  12. #12
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Storage Media

    okie.. next time we outing shoot... get all to pour CF cards .. an array of design .. so u can shoot them all in one
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  13. #13
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Storage Media

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    okie.. next time we outing shoot... get all to pour CF cards .. an array of design .. so u can shoot them all in one
    lol bring all of the cards you guys have

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •