Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1008

Thread: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

  1. #201

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Upcoming Outings in Nov!

    Date : 18 Nov - Sunday
    Location :
    - China Tour via SQ117 to Pudong, Shanghai.
    - Changi Airport Terminal 3 after flying back from China via SQ139.

    Meeting Time & Location : 9.30a.m. @ Last MRT Station of East-West Line


    01. Redsun(Confirm)
    02. Ambious (Confirm)
    03. dreampact (Confirm)
    04. chocolate_death (Confirm)
    05. Junniee
    06. Blazer_workz
    07. qING
    08. Hui Ling (Confirm)
    09. SPRINTIST (Confirm)
    10. sprintist friend (Confirm)
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.

    Stay tune for next outing.
    CHINA?!?!?!?! You are joking right? Someone care to explain a bit?

  2. #202
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Not literally... but somewhat there... could be... could be not.. couldn't say for sure.. oh for sure can't say!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  3. #203
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Its "CHINA"
    not china

  4. #204
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Its "CHINA"
    not china
    Highfive gone "high" on our coded language... oops...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  5. #205

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    @_@ so then...is it pasir ris, changi airport or boon lay???

  6. #206
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Boon lay my fren
    check out our thread in kopitiam
    for time and to add in your name if you joining us

  7. #207
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    SBWR (Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve) Outing

    Date: 24th Nov 2007

    Meeting Venue:: Kranji MRT

    Time: 0645H

    Theme: Wild Life Bird Photography / Macro / Landscape

    Register Your Name Below
    1. sims0002
    2. lkkang
    3. Redsun
    4. phoakm
    5. blazer_workz
    6. falconite
    7. juste_millieu (i'm back muuakk......)
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Entrance Fee: S$1

    How to get there:

    Mondays to Saturdays

    Board SMRT Bus 925 from Kranji MRT Station. Alight at Kranji Reservoir
    Carpark for 15-min walk to the Reserve.




    Add ur nick to join.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  8. #208

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Newbie Photography Network is going also.

    By the way, the bus service requires you to walk a long long way in...

    Might be filming a project this weekend so... can't make it.. Been wanting to go back there for such a long time... Miss the migratory birds...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  9. #209
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Newbie Photography Network is going also.

    By the way, the bus service requires you to walk a long long way in...

    Might be filming a project this weekend so... can't make it.. Been wanting to go back there for such a long time... Miss the migratory birds...
    Hiyo.. no excuse. Get your filming done fast and get your butt down okie? See Yah!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  10. #210
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Someone asked me.. why am I sitting alone in the office eatimg my packet lunch today... i just gave her a sad face in reply....

    Hack manz, I am all of you.. pack of TCSS brothers (ocasionally got one Mulan) .. for lunch crowd... no missing a thing in this world manz... Wahhaaaaa.....

    Thank you... hate to say it.. but growing too much into this thread and loosing a normal life...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  11. #211
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Someone asked me.. why am I sitting alone in the office eatimg my packet lunch today... i just gave her a sad face in reply....

    Hack manz, I am all of you.. pack of TCSS brothers (ocasionally got one Mulan) .. for lunch crowd... no missing a thing in this world manz... Wahhaaaaa.....

    Thank you... hate to say it.. but growing too much into this thread and loosing a normal life...
    deeply posioned !

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    SBWR (Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve) Outing

    Date: 24th Nov 2007

    Meeting Venue:: Kranji MRT

    Time: 0645H

    Theme: Wild Life Bird Photography / Macro / Landscape

    Register Your Name Below
    1. sims0002
    2. lkkang
    3. Redsun
    4. phoakm
    5. blazer_workz
    6. falconite
    7. juste_millieu (i'm back muuakk......)
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Entrance Fee: S$1

    How to get there:

    Mondays to Saturdays

    Board SMRT Bus 925 from Kranji MRT Station. Alight at Kranji Reservoir
    Carpark for 15-min walk to the Reserve.




    Add ur nick to join.
    would like to go but not sure if can be punctual, coz the first MRt to arrive to clementi going towards jurong east arrives at ard 0640hours
    http://www.dreamstime.com/Ionsoon_info
    So much Creativity So much Technology

  13. #213
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by IONSOON View Post
    would like to go but not sure if can be punctual, coz the first MRt to arrive to clementi going towards jurong east arrives at ard 0640hours
    bro..really ah? i stay clementi oso...i check first..if really 0640..we take cab down together..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Train terminating at Boon Lay
    First Train on Monday to Saturday 0614 HRS


    I think its 0614H. Unless this Saturday's a public holiday.

    Anyway I got it from here
    http://www.smrt.com.sg/trains/travel_times.html

    Dunno I got Pak Jiao anot

  15. #215
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Train terminating at Boon Lay
    First Train on Monday to Saturday 0614 HRS


    I think its 0614H. Unless this Saturday's a public holiday.

    Anyway I got it from here
    http://www.smrt.com.sg/trains/travel_times.html

    Dunno I got Pak Jiao anot
    yah..u r right! First train at Clementi is 0614HRS..travelling time is 23mins..should be able to reach there by 0645HRS..if everything goes smooth..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #216
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Train terminating at Boon Lay
    First Train on Monday to Saturday 0614 HRS


    I think its 0614H. Unless this Saturday's a public holiday.

    Anyway I got it from here
    http://www.smrt.com.sg/trains/travel_times.html

    Dunno I got Pak Jiao anot
    Wah fren, very informative.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #217
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    yah..u r right! First train at Clementi is 0614HRS..travelling time is 23mins..should be able to reach there by 0645HRS..if everything goes smooth..
    ha, thks sims0002 for the information, i tot tat day sunday, haha, ok like tat shud be able to make it liao.
    http://www.dreamstime.com/Ionsoon_info
    So much Creativity So much Technology

  18. #218
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by IONSOON View Post
    ha, thks sims0002 for the information, i tot tat day sunday, haha, ok like tat shud be able to make it liao.
    wanna meet at clementi mrt? i scared i fall asleep on train..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #219
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    SBWR (Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve) Outing

    Date: 24th Nov 2007

    Meeting Venue:: Kranji MRT

    Time: 0645H

    Theme: Wild Life Bird Photography / Macro / Landscape

    Register Your Name Below
    1. sims0002
    2. lkkang
    3. Redsun
    4. phoakm
    5. blazer_workz
    6. falconite
    7. juste_millieu (i'm back muuakk......)
    8. IONSOON
    9.
    10.

    Entrance Fee: S$1

    How to get there:

    Mondays to Saturdays

    Board SMRT Bus 925 from Kranji MRT Station. Alight at Kranji Reservoir
    Carpark for 15-min walk to the Reserve.




    Add ur nick to join.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #220
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tangs Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    looks like its going to be another tired day

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •