Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1026

Thread: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

  1. #661
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Wah?!!!

    Billy not working today??
    YOu very creative ler.. even the SWICH also you stack so high up??
    err... I work from home. Five years already..

    thanks for the compliment, shooting now is easy, no pressure, therfore the shots are also happier... shooting under pressure is very different .

  2. #662
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post

    Play Bokeh ar???!!

    Great Shot! The Long Switches & the Switches behide... great composition too.
    Haaa.. to be frank... these few days i am with DLSR everywhere... doing some practice... some fren laugh and ask why my flickr so full of nonsense like corn.. red pepper.. pumkin.. water and such.. haaaa.. have to work harder...


    Psst.. Billy is creative,, we think good chance liao...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  3. #663

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wat exam qns? Tangs shooter photo marathon..
    I have some idea to do some Theme shoot for you guys...
    Just like what we did here... should be fun.
    I will post at Multiply as & when ..so you guys shoot and upload the photo at multiply k.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  4. #664

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaa.. to be frank... these few days i am with DLSR everywhere... doing some practice... some fren laugh and ask why my flickr so full of nonsense like corn.. red pepper.. pumkin.. water and such.. haaaa.. have to work harder...


    Psst.. Billy is creative,, we think good chance liao...
    Got corn and pumkin and stuff? Must see liao
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  5. #665

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    err... I work from home. Five years already..

    thanks for the compliment, shooting now is easy, no pressure, therfore the shots are also happier... shooting under pressure is very different .
    Work from home? stuck the adaptor? hahaa
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  6. #666
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    err... I work from home. Five years already..

    thanks for the compliment, shooting now is easy, no pressure, therfore the shots are also happier... shooting under pressure is very different .
    Haaaa... shooting with no pressure is fun.. shooting under pressure is SEOW... sounds the same but poles apart. Bro .. so u have been happy for % years already. Why not i call u when i have themes... u wait at home and shoot. Pushmail me your submission.... sounds good?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #667

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    wowww
    Falconite now do abstract and still life ner..............
    good good ...getting creative now days...
    ...I miss my camera
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  8. #668
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Got corn and pumkin and stuff? Must see liao
    I cannot play multiply from office.... hmm... can flickr ?? Can multiply also flickr?? kekeke
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  9. #669
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaa.. to be frank... these few days i am with DLSR everywhere... doing some practice... some fren laugh and ask why my flickr so full of nonsense like corn.. red pepper.. pumkin.. water and such.. haaaa.. have to work harder...


    Psst.. Billy is creative,, we think good chance liao...
    friend, there are lots of people that is 10 times more skillful than me at the competition....
    一山還有一山高. I think, not so easy.... just go there and shoot, don't expect anything.

  10. #670
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    wowww
    Falconite now do abstract and still life ner..............
    good good ...getting creative now days...
    ...I miss my camera
    Aww.. its okie. Working hard so that can win a worthy camera for your use. Lets keep the spirit up!!! Things are great... looking forth to tomorrow..
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  11. #671

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    err... I work from home. Five years already..

    thanks for the compliment, shooting now is easy, no pressure, therfore the shots are also happier... shooting under pressure is very different .
    "Do what you dont like is PRESSURE.
    Do what you like is PLEASURE "
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  12. #672
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    friend, there are lots of people that is 10 times more skillful than me at the competition....
    一山還有一山高. I think, not so easy.... just go there and shoot, don't expect anything.
    If u think you can do it.. you probably will.. but if you believe that you can do it... u MOST likely can... think of failing and you definetly be...

    Call me self deceit!!... haaa I just want to keep my spirit up! If i can't beat them.. i KILL them.. muahhaaaa... okie sorry.. must be the lack of sleep!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  13. #673
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    "Do what you dont like is PRESSURE.
    Do what you like is PLEASURE "
    Profound ..... now Mulan not only can war... can also receit motivational poem!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  14. #674

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    friend, there are lots of people that is 10 times more skillful than me at the competition....
    一山還有一山高. I think, not so easy.... just go there and shoot, don't expect anything.
    This competition is not about How skillsful there are...( basic atleast )
    but to be creative and think out of the box...
    I saw Philipine, vietnam & malaysia WInning shots.. thy re simply and creative.
    lets keep it tat way. Dont make it too complicated.
    Since you said..its just go there join the crowd and shoot..so, no PRESSURE la..

    but for me..I want to win some camera for my use.. coz I am losing myself, coz I losing my camera!!!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  15. #675
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    friend, there are lots of people that is 10 times more skillful than me at the competition....
    一山還有一山高. I think, not so easy.... just go there and shoot, don't expect anything.
    cannot dun expect anything horz..must go there and expect some real fun..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #676
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Yeah.. Canon Marathon is fun... but can win is even more exhilerating!! Why enjoy when u can win.. why win when you can come in champion.. Haaaaaaaaa...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #677
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    The thread like moving a bit faster now hor? Okie i think the next 1000 is after the marathon .. then we can have our mad horse run submission again.. Wow.. looking forth. This time must open 4 windows.. 1 more than Mulan Princess......
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  18. #678
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    This competition is not about How skillsful there are...( basic atleast )
    but to be creative and think out of the box...
    I saw Philipine, vietnam & malaysia WInning shots.. thy re simply and creative.
    lets keep it tat way. Dont make it too complicated.
    Since you said..its just go there join the crowd and shoot..so, no PRESSURE la..

    but for me..I want to win some camera for my use.. coz I am losing myself, coz I losing my camera!!!
    Tsk tsk ....looks painful leh... keep your mind intact for now... the war is on Saturday at day break. Lets keep the spirit up!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  19. #679

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    The thread like moving a bit faster now hor? Okie i think the next 1000 is after the marathon .. then we can have our mad horse run submission again.. Wow.. looking forth. This time must open 4 windows.. 1 more than Mulan Princess......
    If you can Manage 4 Windows at 1 time. I give you the 1st place.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  20. #680
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters V: TCSS Thread...

    C,mon ... there is no fun if there is no competition...

    Please.. i need u to put your 3 screens on again.. ...

    I need you to put on your armour.. war war baby!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •