Thread: wedding

Default wedding

took this at a recent wedding, actually my first time taking wedding too. this shot happen to be just one of the few random shots that i took. i like the way how everybody was watching the flower girl making her way down the steps and also how the boy was trying to take a picture. does it work for you? would like comments on composition and framing thanks!

Last edited by oneofakind; 3rd October 2007 at 10:21 PM.

Default Re: wedding

as per guidelines, please include a short writeup http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=273376

Picture did not load....
    not working yet

sorry guys, problem solved and writeup is up (:

I think it a shot alright but the composition is too by the rule if you get what i meant. the verticals are vertical, the horizontals are horizontal. You might try tilting the camera alittle for better composition.

The area where the heads are, are too burned out, seem to see heads merged together in all the dark patches.

Not a bad shot nonetheless just my 2cents

My critques are there are no expressions revealed. The main subject the flower girl if focused will be alot better.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    My critques are there are no expressions revealed. The main subject the flower girl if focused will be alot better.
    after reading it i thought so too, missed this point out. cos like you mention its about the girl more than the crowd actually. she's the attention grabber. good point fotoudavid!~