Thread: Ridata 256

Default Ridata 256

I have bought a ridata 256CF from AP 6 months ago and i received 3 cases whereby images were lost (but still occupying spaces in the CF card)

I believe the CF card is corrupted. Any ideas if i can change it with AP?

What had actually caused this phenonmenon? I got 3 shocking incident when all the images taken in a event has been totally wiped out. Luckily, the recent ones can be recovered using "Scandisk" in windows.....

help please?

no one face this problem beforE?????

woah.. ridata's one of the most reliable brand of CF cards around...

erm...i just changed my ridata 512 wiff AP on Sunday. i got a new one just last week. took the card to the zoo on Sat...no probs...then Sunday morning...*boom...it failed on me. got error 2, error 99, then finally CF card error on my 10D. i inserted into CF card reader on PC it says card not formatted, prompted me to format but simply cannot...so i brought it back to AP for a change.
    Believe it. And it will be so.

what's happening man??

Originally posted by Horus
    erm...i just changed my ridata 512 wiff AP on Sunday. i got a new one just last week. took the card to the zoo on Sat...no probs...then Sunday morning...*boom...it failed on me. got error 2, error 99, then finally CF card error on my 10D. i inserted into CF card reader on PC it says card not formatted, prompted me to format but simply cannot...so i brought it back to AP for a change.
    yah yah...i got the same error.... ..happens a few times already....you managed to change with or without receipt?
    sometimes they dont give receipt one leh....

maybe we got the defected ones...

Originally posted by MatthewSCL
    yah yah...i got the same error.... ..happens a few times already....you managed to change with or without receipt?
    sometimes they dont give receipt one leh....

maybe we got the defected ones...
    hmm....if u guys RIDATA CF got any problems, and been to any outlets which they never change for u, pls lemme know...

i will arrange and try to swap a new one for ya...but make sure not those really wear off ones lah....
    only for 256/512 RIDATA users and especially for those who bought from me....w/o receipt nevermind, cos normally i have a warrnty sticker on the CF(for those whom bought it from me)...just PM me.

that happened to me with my 256MB when i first bought it toegether with my G3... then i went back and changed for another one and its been working like a charm ever since.. hee

no more ridata for me though.. next time i'm gettin transcend..