Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 274

Thread: Super Import Nights official thread!!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Hi!! Iris and one other model will be there tml!! it will start at 10am till late. c u guys there!!!

  2. #22

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet1981 View Post
    Must support our Singapore girls also...(if got lar)
    hahaha. yupz, there will be =)

  3. #23

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    hmm... so will thr be any highlights/events at tmr's roadshow? will prob reach arnd 11am-noon.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by crustacea View Post
    Hi!! Iris and one other model will be there tml!! it will start at 10am till late. c u guys there!!!
    Thanx for the info man... btw, u quite familliar with this event... Coz on vr forums and other forums can see u post tis event also...

  5. #25

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Thanx for the info man... btw, u quite familliar with this event... Coz on vr forums and other forums can see u post tis event also...
    aiyah..."you fu tong xiang" mah.... also... erm....maybe coz im e photographer of e event?

  6. #26

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Just sharing...

    #1


    #2


    #3


    #4
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  7. #27

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    #5


    #6
    Last edited by Youhong; 13th October 2007 at 04:02 AM.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  8. #28

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    #5


    #6
    wah... how come nobody was there when u went? O_O
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  9. #29

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    wah... how come nobody was there when u went? O_O
    nobody then easier to shoot the cars mah
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  10. #30
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    all go fashion show mah
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    I was there also... in morning but raining for a while... so i went shoot streets... then centrepoint... weather spoils the mood today lar...

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    there are 2 cars being displayed at the new THE LINK HOTEL at tiong bahru area. one of them is an evo and the other a wrx. quite surprised they would pick such an area for publicity.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    nobody then easier to shoot the cars mah
    true... haha.. no babes? might be giving this a miss... wanted to go in the late morning today.. but was caught in rain at botanic gardens.. had appt after tat... tml shud be shooting some street photography...

    anyway.. the event tentage looks low budget though.. like not much for a publicity roadshow... not really a crowd puller.. just my opinions..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #34

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    true... haha.. no babes? might be giving this a miss... wanted to go in the late morning today.. but was caught in rain at botanic gardens.. had appt after tat... tml shud be shooting some street photography...

    anyway.. the event tentage looks low budget though.. like not much for a publicity roadshow... not really a crowd puller.. just my opinions..
    If u went on Fri, u would have seen Xue Sha and Jane. Iris will be there for e weekend. Go support her lah

    hahaha...how do u put up "high budget" tentages at cineleisure? space constraint leh

  15. #35

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vodkaice View Post
    there are 2 cars being displayed at the new THE LINK HOTEL at tiong bahru area. one of them is an evo and the other a wrx. quite surprised they would pick such an area for publicity.
    coz its e official hotel mah. e evo's owner quite young wor...in army now...haiz...when will I ever save enuf to get one??

  16. #36

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by crustacea View Post
    If u went on Fri, u would have seen Xue Sha and Jane. Iris will be there for e weekend. Go support her lah

    hahaha...how do u put up "high budget" tentages at cineleisure? space constraint leh
    true bout the space contraint.. anyway, think have to give it a miss alr.. this weekend too busy with other stuff... i'll most likely go for the actual event though... cya there if u're going.. heh..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  17. #37
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Actually, i thought the cars looks quite hideous... the grey Lancer Evolution is just piling on things, like saying 'as long as it is not standard i'll have it'... The white WRX with the decals quite ugly too... The MR-S looks fine except for the large rear wing... it will look better without it.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    true bout the space contraint.. anyway, think have to give it a miss alr.. this weekend too busy with other stuff... i'll most likely go for the actual event though... cya there if u're going.. heh..
    of course i will b there. in fact, i will b there for all four days! cya there!!! =)

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Is the roadshow still on?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  20. #40

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Is the roadshow still on?
    sorry dude, u missed it. but dun worry...u can still catch iris at the actual event from the 8th to 11th Nov. will u be going?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •