Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 274

Thread: Super Import Nights official thread!!

  1. #201

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    my gf got interviewed by TNP. lol! our photo got taken but luckily didnt make it to the print.
    Stylo milo man...must show us the photos if it got to the website too.

    How you find the show bro?

  2. #202

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    haha...bro, I think I saw the guy who interviewed your gf. was he the one who was asking something like 'I see a crowd of all guys photographers, only you are the exception, why is a gal interested in taking pics of the import models?'

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    my gf got interviewed by TNP. lol! our photo got taken but luckily didnt make it to the print.

  3. #203

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Visi0n View Post
    haha...bro, I think I saw the guy who interviewed your gf. was he the one who was asking something like 'I see a crowd of all guys photographers, only you are the exception, why is a gal interested in taking pics of the import models?'
    Wah you also saw?

  4. #204

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    guys, i left the expo around 8:30pm, is there any special show i missed after i left?

  5. #205
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Anyone remember the winner of the event the single guy, in his 40s (Michael Soh). 40yr old virgin? He approached me to want have his photos printed and sent to him for a fee. Being a nice guy I said ok sure. Didnt get that good a shot though, forgot to change my settings + v far. Some pics I managed to edit, a lot more to come. http://dennischoy.multiply.com/photos/album/11 check out the last photo lol.. (his images posted with HIS permission). He won the event and got kissed by all the SIN gals, woo
    Remember him?
    Last edited by dennisc; 9th November 2007 at 03:15 PM.

  6. #206
    Member hlw8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in heartland
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    my gf got interviewed by TNP. lol! our photo got taken but luckily didnt make it to the print.
    wow! so lucky sia.

  7. #207

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    Anyone remember the winner of the event the single guy, in his 40s (Michael Soh). 40yr old virgin? He approached me to want have his photos printed and sent to him for a fee. Being a nice guy I said ok sure. Didnt get that good a shot though, forgot to change my settings + v far. Some pics I managed to edit, a lot more to come. http://dennischoy.multiply.com/photos/album/11 check out the last photo lol.. (his images posted with HIS permission). He won the event and got kissed by all the SIN gals, woo
    Remember him?
    is 47... u missed out 7years of precious time

  8. #208
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,010

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!



    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    is 47... u missed out 7years of precious time

  9. #209
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Michael is a lucky guy

  10. #210
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Michael is a lucky guy
    I like the way the emcee put it...

    Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack!

    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #211
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I like the way the emcee put it...

    Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack!

    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  12. #212

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Stylo milo man...must show us the photos if it got to the website too.

    How you find the show bro?
    IMHO, the show was pretty good, worth the money despite the venue being quite small (not as many cars and exhibitors as other largely publicised shows).

    But to some of the guys here. My gf was helping to shoot a friend who got picked to take photos with the models. One of the guys asked her to squat down abit cos she was standing in front (this is entirely fine with me cos she might have been blocking some of the guys behind). Then another guy told her very impolitely, "Sorry ah, you're not one of their photographers. You cannot stand there. If you want to shoot, you have to go behind and queue". Lucky I wasn't there (I left to meet with a schoolmate for project), if not I would have asked for his "official press/media" pass immediately.

    I think some of the MCPs here should change their mindset. A female photographer (hobbyist or professional) is still a photographer. stop being sexist. Sad to say, this was not an isolated event.

    I was at one of the "Rediscover Fashion" shows last Sunday with my gf and a few friends. We reached around 2.30pm (show's at 3pm), and got a relatively good spot. Just when the show was about to start, this guy came up behind my gf and told her very rudely that she was "obstructing his view". I said loudly, "Sorry this is a free-for-all event. you have no right to ask people to move". He then sucked thumb and moved away. Why of all people did he have to choose my gf and say that she's blocking his view? Why didn't he come to me or any of the other guys and told them the same thing?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  13. #213

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Visi0n View Post
    haha...bro, I think I saw the guy who interviewed your gf. was he the one who was asking something like 'I see a crowd of all guys photographers, only you are the exception, why is a gal interested in taking pics of the import models?'
    yeah, haha, that's the one. then when my gf, a couple of friends, and i were standing in front of the stage for the 6pm event, the TNP photographer stood at the side of the stage and shot us from afar. halfway during the show, he came in front of us and asked us for a photo. lucky didnt make it to print. im too ugly to be shown to singapore.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #214

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hlw8888 View Post
    wow! so lucky sia.
    haha, not lucky lah. she got interviewed then i got interviewed also, when tat guy found out i'm her bf. haha. no pics made it to the print. that's the lucky part. but one of her statements did. it's at the bottom of the article in today's TNP.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  15. #215

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    haha, not lucky lah. she got interviewed then i got interviewed also, when tat guy found out i'm her bf. haha. no pics made it to the print. that's the lucky part. but one of her statements did. it's at the bottom of the article in today's TNP.
    yeah i saw...
    theres nothing wrong with female photographers shooting models mahs.

  16. #216
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by graphicz View Post
    yeah i saw...
    theres nothing wrong with female photographers shooting models mahs.
    female photogs

  17. #217

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Give everyone a overview of the entire "Super Import Night" hall.


  18. #218

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Give everyone a overview of the entire "Super Import Night" hall.

    Good job!
    How could you climb up??

  19. #219
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    wa where did you shoot this from?

  20. #220
    Member hlw8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in heartland
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Super Import Nights official thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Give everyone a overview of the entire "Super Import Night" hall.

    how u manage to shoot this pic? steady lah.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •