Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Surfing the Net all day

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Surfing the Net all day

    hi all,

    Really bored at work now, so thought of asking this question.

    Who comes in to work, from 830 to 530, but ends up surfing net the whole day, on a daily basis?
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  2. #2

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Me. I do it.

    Man, I'm underworked but underpaid.

  3. #3
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    me!!
    I dun really surf the whole day,but most of the time
    Ppl might think its nice to be able to do this but it actually gets boring

  4. #4
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Me lor.. only when I clearing paperwork then got chance to surf net.

    Hehe like now. Surf abit, work abit.

    Alt + Tab are my fav keys
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Great!!! I'm not alone!

    Redsun, totally agree with you. It looks nice to other envious colleagues but it is really boring.
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Me lor.. only when I clearing paperwork then got chance to surf net.

    Hehe like now. Surf abit, work abit.

    Alt + Tab are my fav keys
    I dun even need to Alt+Tab. My boss see and no reaction at all.
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  7. #7
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    so where u surf?
    i usually go CS,soccernet,checkmail,stomp!
    im running out of places to surf
    i play minesweeper and 3d pinball too and i cheat in both haha

  8. #8
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Noakram View Post
    I dun even need to Alt+Tab. My boss see and no reaction at all.


    ..........
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    so where u surf?
    i usually go CS,soccernet,checkmail,stomp!
    im running out of places to surf
    i play minesweeper and 3d pinball too and i cheat in both haha
    Clubsnap
    Soccernet
    DChome (taiwan photography forum)
    Mobile01 (taiwan photography forum)
    Check Gmail
    Update Blog
    RedandWhitekop (liverpool forum)

    not playing game lah, too outright as our partition is only waist level and the office stretches across 80m in length. Everyone is in full view of the other.
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post


    ..........
    Was playing around with desktop wallpaper, big boss pass by and said, "Waa.... pretty gals!" and walks off.
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  11. #11
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Noakram View Post
    Was playing around with desktop wallpaper, big boss pass by and said, "Waa.... pretty gals!" and walks off.


    u power lah..

    Me ? Err.. Clubsnap, Soccernet, HWZ eating wantons

    I dun read blogs..
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    At least confirmed got 4 loafers around. I'm off to the company's rooftop for a game of soccer now. Cheers!
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  13. #13
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Noakram View Post
    At least confirmed got 4 loafers around. I'm off to the company's rooftop for a game of soccer now. Cheers!
    WHAT!!!
    i wanna play too

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Noakram View Post
    hi all,

    Really bored at work now, so thought of asking this question.

    Who comes in to work, from 830 to 530, but ends up surfing net the whole day, on a daily basis?
    i go to work at 8, surf net until 8... go home surf until sleep... i am netman...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    WHAT!!!
    i wanna play too
    Ok, I sign you in next time round!
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  16. #16

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Me well I do work in between, switch to surfing the net for 5 mins anti-RSI (good excuse) break

  17. #17

    Talking Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Me, but I won't tell you

    Yeah can be "boring" at times when you keep refreshing the page and there are no new posts on the forums, news, etc...

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    continuously surfing the net the whole day is boring. once-a-while is good while taking a break from work.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    continuously surfing the net the whole day is boring. once-a-while is good while taking a break from work.
    exactly, hence my work is peppered with teabreaks in the morning, late afternoon and long lunch hours.

    There is no manufacturing/production line to go to since all has been transferred elsewhere, at least last time can go there and see see, chat with operators, work out test issues, yield etc.
    Things I've learnt on photography
    [S5Pro][28-70 f2.8][ZF 35 f2][85 f1.4][sb800][Elinchrom D-Lite 4]

  20. #20
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Surfing the Net all day

    Quote Originally Posted by Noakram View Post
    exactly, hence my work is peppered with teabreaks in the morning, late afternoon and long lunch hours.

    There is no manufacturing/production line to go to since all has been transferred elsewhere, at least last time can go there and see see, chat with operators, work out test issues, yield etc.
    So shiok one ?

    Play soccer, surf net openly, chit chat wif xmm operators..

    Wahah dream job man
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •