Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbies, and no proper camera yet!

Default Re: Newbies, and no proper camera yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldjace View Post
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    decent hobby: haha, dont let her see your "hot" CS galleries then...
    neh, maybe he host his own hot photoshoot for other photographers. =D

Hi, my first 'virgin' post as well. And I just got my first DSLR camera last week. Been meaning to get my hands on them but have been controlling until I saw an auction on the Olympus E-500 and well the rest is history. I have been using the PnS digital camera but before that, I have an Olmypus prosumer camera (the one with film). Not sure if you can consider as an upgrade for me.
    And for info, I'm a lady. So, no complaint on big cameras for me. Hope to learn and pick up 'skills' from you guys/gals here.

Quote Originally Posted by virpandora View Post
    Hi, my first 'virgin' post as well. And I just got my first DSLR camera last week. Been meaning to get my hands on them but have been controlling until I saw an auction on the Olympus E-500 and well the rest is history. I have been using the PnS digital camera but before that, I have an Olmypus prosumer camera (the one with film). Not sure if you can consider as an upgrade for me.
    And for info, I'm a lady. So, no complaint on big cameras for me. Hope to learn and pick up 'skills' from you guys/gals here.

Hi Virpandora,

welcome to CS. Coincidentally, I just got my Oly E500 last week too. Have been fiddling with the controls these few days to familiarise myself with the new gadget. Let's learn together.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by km1980 View Post
    Hi, I've been reading clubsnap's threads on some guides since yesterday and decided to make my vigin post today!

I love taking photos but I can only take pictures using my camera phone. I know it doesn't sound professional for using camera phone but that's the only way I can do now to satisfy my photography addiction, and currently I'm still saving money for a DSLR. Yes, I'm planning for a Canon 400D!

I should be able to get the 400D by Dec this year, hopefully! LOL! And hopefully there'll be a promotion going on during Xmas period!
    Welcome to the " White Side "
    Canon5DMk2//17-40L//70-200 F2.8L//24-105L//35L//135L

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123