Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

  1. #1
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Arrow ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    I was just doing a search on the subject of blogs in CS and there are quite a number of has their own. Putting up this thread just to consolidate and hopefully have fellow CSers to contribute their blog URLs here for those who are interested in sharing.



    I'll just kick off with mine over
    HERE

    Let's kick off this thread with more sharing.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs


  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    People always like to see Bree's blog for obvious reasons.

    If the reasons are not obvious to you, you haven't looked hard enough.

  4. #4
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    People always like to see Bree's blog for obvious reasons.

    If the reasons are not obvious to you, you haven't looked hard enough.
    Yeap, perhaps as popular as Xiaxue's or this one which is obviously have not been updated but good to read.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    People always like to see Bree's blog for obvious reasons.

    If the reasons are not obvious to you, you haven't looked hard enough.
    what's her blog URL?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Yeap, perhaps as popular as Xiaxue's or this one which is obviously have not been updated but good to read.
    why promote XX's blog? it has no content and is driven by ads. Meaning the more ppl visit, the more she earns. talk rock blog is also quite in active for few months and certainly not really photography orientated.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    why promote XX's blog? it has no content and is driven by ads. Meaning the more ppl visit, the more she earns. talk rock blog is also quite in active for few months and certainly not really photography orientated.
    yyk's blog better...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  9. #9
    Member Parka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,067

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    This is mine.
    "Qing Duo Duo Zhi Jiao"



    Text link: Parkablogs

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    is that blog yours?! static is steven lim?!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    yyk's blog better...
    i dun like to blog.. maybe i should.. and spam it with a lot of ads and declare myself a full time blogger
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    A closed relative in Hong Kong who is a professional writer started a blog for fun more than 2 years ago. Apparently she has gathered some sort of a following. She stopped it for a year because of her new job.

    She is now invited by a top American blogger who was one of her fans to write for his blog sharing the earnings. She is doing US$3000 a month now with the prospect of reaching US$5000 doing it part-time.

    So blogging is no play play one.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A closed relative in Hong Kong who is a professional writer started a blog for fun more than 2 years ago. Apparently she has gathered some sort of a following. She stopped it for a year because of her new job.

    She is now invited by a top American blogger who was one of her fans to write for his blog sharing the earnings. She is doing US$3000 a month now with the prospect of reaching US$5000 doing it part-time.

    So blogging is no play play one.
    if u blog, i read it everyday... click on every link daily...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    if u blog, i read it everyday... click on every link daily...
    I am in the process of turning the Afghan Gal into a blog. We are building sets e.g. tents and camels etc for photo shoots.

    A financial backer was quite impressed with my Afghan Gal thread. But no movie offer yet.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    is that blog yours?! static is steven lim?!
     now we know who Static is! now, according to his location, why is he ''Surfing soft porn in CS'' ?

  17. #17
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    is that blog yours?! static is steven lim?!


    Handsome boh
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  18. #18
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
     now we know who Static is! now, according to his location, why is he ''Surfing soft porn in CS'' ?


    "小心我给你吃拳头! "
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post


    "小心我给你吃拳头! "
    yucks! pui pui pui

  20. #20
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: ClubSNAP-ers & their blogs

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    yucks! pui pui pui


    Btw, what he do for a living one ? How come so rich can buy goldwing ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •