Thread: Query not directly related to photography but wonder if any1 can help?

Default Query not directly related to photography but wonder if any1 can help?

I wonder if any1 can help esp photographer experts? My relative noticed when she was at the corrider, a very bright red light flashing from a dark window from the opposite block. The light was not those LED lights more like those round spotlights. Was it a camera?

Default Re: Query not directly related to photography but wonder if any1 can help?

Could it be a red laser point light? Btw, how big is the "light size"?

Default Re: Query not directly related to photography but wonder if any1 can help?

maybe is the electric candles, which you can find on the altar table.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by cinlim View Post
    I wonder if any1 can help esp photographer experts? My relative noticed when she was at the corrider, a very bright red light flashing from a dark window from the opposite block. The light was not those LED lights more like those round spotlights. Was it a camera?
    Describe them more... can't really tell from your description
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

No, it was not so small like laser light or candles. It was very round and flashing like a CD size. and the light was v luminous.

why are you so concerned?

btw does any type of camera emit red lights? I'm not familiar with photography and only came across white flashlights, never seen red before.

Quote Originally Posted by advrider View Post
    why are you so concerned?
    becos the flash was directed at my relative lor. and when she looked closer and got her family's attention, it stopped.
    aiya, if u felt a flashlight directed at you directly and bright enough to get yr attn from the opposite block, you won't be concerned meh?
    Last edited by cinlim; 1st October 2007 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cinlim View Post
    becos the flash was directed at my relative lor. and when she looked closer and got her family's attention, it stopped.
    aiya, if u felt a flashlight directed at you directly and bright enough to get yr attn from the opposite block, you won't be concerned meh?
    dont worry problably nothing. seriously what is there to be afraid?

Sounds like it's one of those red laser pointers.

Probably some kid's idea of fun.

Saw my neighbor had some red light pointing at my unit when I first moved in too.

Later found out that it was the heater light (in red) just outside their bathroom.

can call police to check it out.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio