Thread: Camera Bag

Default Camera Bag

May I know what are you guys using as your camera bag?

I've a Stein Zeisser bag given free when I bought my 400D, but I need to carry other stuff, so I end up carrying 2 bags. So I'm thinking of buying either a Crumpler or National Geographic slingbag. I want a bag that's big enough for a camera(of course), 2/3 more lens, flash, and some other stuff like a book, water bottle and umbrella. Its a big plus if the bag looks "normal"(don't wanna scream "photography enthusiast" ).

What do you think of Crumpler/National Geographic?

Default Re: Camera Bag

Quote Originally Posted by cancan7 View Post

I've a Stein Zeisser bag given free when I bought my 400D, but I need to carry other stuff, so I end up carrying 2 bags. So I'm thinking of buying either a Crumpler or National Geographic slingbag. I want a bag that's big enough for a camera(of course), 2/3 more lens, flash, and some other stuff like a book, water bottle and umbrella. Its a big plus if the bag looks "normal"(don't wanna scream "photography enthusiast" ).

Crumpler then.

Default Re: Camera Bag

Quote Originally Posted by cancan7 View Post

i think u better use a backpack. to a lot of ppl, including my friends who don play with camera, crumplers also look like camera bags. somemore given the amt of load u wanna put inside, all the more it will resemble one.
    cameras are not made of tofu