Thread: 2 questions.

Default 2 questions.

hi all,.

1, i been browsing CS, and see lens that are "trinity".. in wad way does this " mean" to lens? is it the type of lens, like prime, DX,G, Ai,? so lost here.

2, digi-cabi. is it the difference between an eletrical dry box, with AC, or the other type where by u get the gel every so often to keep the humidity at what u want?

thanks,

spacy.

Default Re: 2 questions.

Quote Originally Posted by spacegerbera View Post
    hi all,.

1, i been browsing CS, and see lens that are "trinity".. in wad way does this " mean" to lens? is it the type of lens, like prime, DX,G, Ai,? so lost here.

2, digi-cabi. is it the difference between an eletrical dry box, with AC, or the other type where by u get the gel every so often to keep the humidity at what u want?

thanks,

spacy.
    1) Just a set of 3 lenses which are given this term as they are f2.8 lenses and range from 17mm to 200mm... 17 - 35, 28 - 70, 70 - 200

2) Ease of use... one you just plug in and set the proper humidity and leave it to work... The other you have to keep watching the gel to check if they are saturated. Even if they are not totally saturated yet, there could be a likelihood that the fungus has grown.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site