Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle guy.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Time to go home.

Question Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post

Targetted will end by 6, don't think the event will drag until 8, let's take a wait and see on the day thingie.
    rain how?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    rain how?
    Then we stay indoors loh, they got outdoor and indoor activities. The photo booth is located indoors

Then we stay indoors loh, they got outdoor and indoor activities. The photo booth is located indoors
    and bring our psp for bomberman session.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    and bring our psp for bomberman session.. haha
    Don't worry, SOP one :P

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    I know the girls ther very chio
    your getaway away from home?

when can you collect equipment?

Thriller? Benny Lava?

hmmmmm

Back in office.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 23rd October 2007 at 08:01 AM.

GOOD MORNING STG!

Back in office, last night kena warning... big fark say I keep going for tea-break, she see me everytime she goes cafe. Keep sending complain email to my boss. Boss once again say I do too little...

Time to... .. . DEC '07!

The last time I go T-break was like 2 weeks ago. I don't know where she 'see me everytime', she miss me issit? Think of me until see me everytime? Too bad I no interest for 40 yr old virgins.

GOOD MORNING STG!

Back in office, last night kena warning... big fark say I keep going for tea-break, she see me everytime she goes cafe. Keep sending complain email to my boss. Boss once again say I do too little...

Time to... .. . DEC '07!

The last time I go T-break was like 2 weeks ago. I don't know where she 'see me everytime', she miss me issit? Think of me until see me everytime? Too bad I no interest for 40 yr old virgins.
    Time to tender... tender ... tender

GOOD MORNING STG!

Time to... .. . DEC '07!

sure still a v***** ? LOL

any suggestion for a fast film ...say ISO1600 can can push to 2..tia

Go tea-break doesnt mean not doing work.
    Staying at the desk doesnt mean work is done.

Must remember... we work smart.. not work hard... cos working hard is pointless.....

Lucky i always go tea break with my bosses. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    sure still a v***** ? LOL
    Don't think any guy would want to bed her. LOL~

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    Go tea-break doesnt mean not doing work.
    Staying at the desk doesnt mean work is done.
    Some people won't understand, let it be ba. I didn't defend myself, just finish up this project then I'm tendering liao. Targetted last day 31st Dec 07.

Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    Must remember... we work smart.. not work hard... cos working hard is pointless.....
    I know, I work smart one ma, I don't work hard, work hard no returns one... LOL~ Miss the days when I can go off at 6 and going FS when I want.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Lucky i always go tea break with my bosses. hahahaha
    I don't ... in fact I very seldom go ... if need to go, is got reason. That time breakfast get 'caught' by her is because another team needs to discuss with me about the project's server migration, then I hadn't had breakfast, so talk over breakfast. 1 PM, another lead and another dev with me, only I kena.. LOL~ kena mark loh~

Time to quit

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    Lame... LOL~

tender........

bo lang for the last 8 hrs, wow.