Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle guy.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Interesting, never know he did architectural photography....
    Great on him if he have upgraded....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Quote Originally Posted by scanner View Post

Wow, this thread nobody post today!

post # 2

Not so funny today.

I is will be at the usual place tml. C ya folks!

you have a lot of usual places. which one?

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    you have a lot of usual places. which one?
    SPINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Sian, left home early to go to the AXS machine near my place to settle bills,the stupid machine can't print reciepts abd don't let me process my payment.

Sian... hais

damn I am falling asleep.

How should I go KT tonight, by 851 again or take train? Hmmm after that how to go spins?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by scanner View Post
    You should be very well clear that I do not work on commerical jobs alone. I do have a team of photographers with me. You may be right that I don't do so much architectural as compared to my team mates. However when situations and opportunities comes, I would have to do my part as nowadays it is so difficult to find trustworthy partners after so many past bad experiences with them.

But then who are you to comment?

For someone who turns his back and walk out on a team after niching and gaining most of the benefits. For someone who over thinks highly of himself while working in a team and past bad comments and remarks of his team mates... I personally doubts his integrity.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Cos it just don't seem possible. My colleague got promoted not too long ago, now shift him up to D-CTO? While my boss has been D-CTO for 2 years, shifting him to CTO seems the norm.

They'd probably just do away with the D-CTO postition.

So.. I'll be stuck.

Anyway for those super bored and lots of time on spare hands, read this, a long essay reply for simple question.
    Not quiting eh? Or gets too bored nowadays? Or wanted to start something again?

Give some thought before trying...

+1 warning given!
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    You should be very well clear that I do not work on commerical jobs alone. I do have a team of photographers with me. You may be right that I don't do so much architectural as compared to my team mates. However when situations and opportunities comes, I would have to do my part as nowadays it is so difficult to find trustworthy partners after so many past bad experiences with them.

But then who are you to comment?

For someone who turns his back and walk out on a team after niching and gaining most of the benefits. For someone who over thinks highly of himself while working in a team and past bad comments and remarks of his team mates... I personally doubts his integrity.
    Tang, I am so surprise that you can be so petty or rather should I say suspicious of others when as a friend, he is happy for you when you are willing to shoot more challenging work.

Allow me to reply to your groundless accusation:
    1) Trustworthy? Well who is the person who says friends are for investment.
    You expect ROI from them? Is that call trustworthy?
    Well I
    doubt his personal integrity and how truthful he is?

2) Well if you don't groom your team mates and grow together with them, I believe you have no rights to ask them to stay together with you.
    There is no future to stay with you.
    If you are not capable of grooming them, why need to be
    so selfish to lock them in a cage? Is that what friend should do?
    Be selfish and blame him if he choose to leave. Shouldn't you be happy for him?

Best of all, it is the same person who accepted his teammate departure 2 years and now can turn
    around and bad mouth about him!

3) Well it is the customer's choice to choose him to do the project.
    At least, his work is meet up with their expectation. Can you deny this?

4) Well, do you have any evidence that this team mate of yours bad mouth about you?
    No point pot calling kettle black, right?
    Last edited by scanner; 19th October 2007 at 01:01 PM.

Scanner long time no see, meet for dinner tonight ?

sigh.....as much as I love drama. Keep this out of the STG thread will ya?

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    Scanner long time no see, meet for dinner tonight ?
    Can only confirm later. Will let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    sigh.....as much as I love drama. Keep this out of the STG thread will ya?
    Agreed anything, go through PM.

What's for dinner tonight?
    Last edited by wazzup5; 19th October 2007 at 01:25 PM.