Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle guy.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Sian, tonnes of work ... ARGHHH KILL ME~

I is going to Hong Lim Complex after workz today.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup5 View Post
    Sian, tonnes of work ... ARGHHH KILL ME~

I is going to Hong Lim Complex after workz today.

r u making a public announcement there?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyk View Post
    r u making a public announcement there?
    I'm doing a strip dance there.

TMC and me will be in town area, who want to meet, please drop us a sms/voice call.

Nobody wants to meet us? Soooo sad.

We is at @Central.

Wow got fashion show but no photographers!

We is left @Central. On the way home now. My bus will arrive in 10mins.

Would luv to make a trip to the job fair this weekend, so those who want to go, do register for free.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

morning.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Would luv to make a trip to the job fair this weekend, so those who want to go, do register for free.
    So fast looking for new job liao???

My CTO is quitting, wonder if my boss will move up then my colleague move to my boss seat then I...

My CTO is quitting, wonder if my boss will move up then my colleague move to my boss seat then I...
    then you move up to your boss seat... PM!

Exclamation Re: Sentosa Thread LXI (61) - FB 60:501 "..Hate the stupid mocca ad of that muscle gu

Quote Originally Posted by scanner View Post
    then you move up to your boss seat... PM!
    ...and then he buy everyone dinner to celebrate his promo.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

..and we all say thank you boss!

That is not a problem ...

Problem is that it will never happen because I will never get a chance to move up.

Spinz spinz spinz...

That is not a problem ...

Problem is that it will never happen because I will never get a chance to move up.

Spinz spinz spinz...
    why?

Cos it just don't seem possible. My colleague got promoted not too long ago, now shift him up to D-CTO? While my boss has been D-CTO for 2 years, shifting him to CTO seems the norm.

They'd probably just do away with the D-CTO postition.

So.. I'll be stuck.

Anyway for those super bored and lots of time on spare hands, read this, a long essay reply for simple question.

Cos it just don't seem possible. My colleague got promoted not too long ago, now shift him up to D-CTO? While my boss has been D-CTO for 2 years, shifting him to CTO seems the norm.

They'd probably just do away with the D-CTO postition.

So.. I'll be stuck.

Anyway for those super bored and lots of time on spare hands, read this, a long essay reply for simple question.

Than maybe its time to move on?

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast