Thread: Got photos of Singapore Flooding incident?

Default Got photos of Singapore Flooding incident?

During the torrential rain period where everywhere was flooding in Singapore, did anyone take photographs?

I'm doing a music presentation on Global Warming and would like to use the photographs. Just one good one will do.

The presentation will be done to the Principal of SP, Google Adwords Singapore Rep, School Of Biz Director among many others. I will credit your name at the end of the presentation.

Does anyone have any to share? Thanks!

Default Re: Got photos of Singapore Flooding incident?

Is a photo of a flood prone area in Singapore a good representation about the worldwide global warming crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    Is a photo of a flood prone area in Singapore a good representation about the worldwide global warming crisis?

Current flooding in those areas will look like child's play when the sea levels begin to rise.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

I believe the flooding is due more to the lack of effective drainage in the past rather than global warming. If your intention is to set a possible future scenario, you may want to check out about the flooding in Chinatown a few years back. The elevation of some parts of Chinatown is actually barely above sea level and will be most likely affected should sea level rise significantly. Maybe you can check the national library for the articles (though I'm not sure whether they still keep an archive of newspaper like they used to).