Thread: Panasonic FX-33

Default Panasonic FX-33

Hi,

Targeting to get Panasonic latest model FX-33. Anyone can give me some advises?

Pretty like its Intelligent Mode which provides the easiest way for people like me who dunno much about photography.....

Last Saturday checked out the price at Sim Lim. Song Brothers and Alan Photo selling at S$535 w/GST.
    Last edited by EPL123; 27th September 2007 at 11:23 PM.

Default Re: Panasonic FX-33

One of the user's opinions from dpreview:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/read...&opinion=37511

I personally waiting for Nikon P50 with new Expeed processor...hopefully low noise on high ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by EPL123 View Post
    Hi,

Pretty like its Intelligent Mode which provides the easiest way for people like me who dunno much about photography.....

Last Saturday checked out the price at Sim Lim. Song Brothers and Alan Photo selling at S$535 w/GST.
    Last edited by Synergyworld; 27th September 2007 at 11:51 PM.

ya, saw the review at dpreview.... waiting for more reviews from user.

Hi,

haha, I am also very interested in this cam too.. Frankly, if u see the features like 8.1 megapixels...face detection - they r v common.But the Auto Intelligence mode probably is wat gives this camera a high price. I kind of wonder how effecient the Auto Intelligence works and hw accurate the Auto Scene Selector works also.

Quote Originally Posted by kennmail View Post
    haha, I am also very interested in this cam too.. Frankly, if u see the features like 8.1 megapixels...face detection - they r v common.But the Auto Intelligence mode probably is wat gives this camera a high price. I kind of wonder how effecient the Auto Intelligence works and hw accurate the Auto Scene Selector works also.
    the auto scene selector and the auto intelligence are quite accurate...tried it on a FZ18 at Best Denki...it can switch from Portrait to Tele macro mode just like that...amazing!

today got a quote from Parisilk.... they are selling fx33 at $515 (cash/net) or $525 (credit card).... for fx55, it is $595....

I am thinking of getting this FX-33 or fujifilm F50Fd....about the same price....dunno which is better.... Need an ultra small camera that I can carry with me everyday.
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

Currently I have a Lumix LX1, do you all think its worth to upgrade to FX-33 for the IA feature?

Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    Currently I have a Lumix LX1, do you all think its worth to upgrade to FX-33 for the IA feature?
    No, imho LX1 is a much better cam, unless you just wanna complete PnS without much setting tweak

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    No, imho LX1 is a much better cam, unless you just wanna complete PnS without much setting tweak
    can't really compare like that loh..... fx33 is a simple PnS camera with its own attractive parts such as IA mode, its compact size etc.....

but, is it worth to pay S$500++ for this camera? compared to its previous fx30, it is about S$100 difference....
    Last edited by EPL123; 9th October 2007 at 11:02 PM.

can't really compare like that loh..... fx33 is a simple PnS camera with its own attractive parts such as IA mode, its compact size etc.....

but, is it worth to pay S$500++ for this camera? compared to its previous fx30, it is about S$100 difference....
    thats why its a imho... different person need different needs, and lx1 definitely suit me way better than any of the fx

fx-55 now for $520 before gst @Alan Photo.
    any users of this two (33 and 55) can posts some shots?
    i'm looking at this two too more at 33 cause no dif except for lcd not too important.
    How is their videos as good as powershots in clarity and audio?
    thanks in advance
    IF

Quote Originally Posted by emirates View Post
    fx-55 now for $520 before gst @Alan Photo.
    any users of this two (33 and 55) can posts some shots?
    i'm looking at this two too more at 33 cause no dif except for lcd not too important.
    How is their videos as good as powershots in clarity and audio?
    thanks in advance

hee hee.... just bought fx 33 last weekend from alan photo, still not yet play with it.

will try to post some shots a.s.a.p.

btw, how to post shots in this forum? anybody can teach?

hee hee.... just bought fx 33 last weekend from alan photo, still not yet play with it.

will try to post some shots a.s.a.p.

btw, how to post shots in this forum? anybody can teach?
    quick teachi wanna see those FX33 shots!
    IF