Thread: Potraits of Newbie.

Default Potraits of Newbie.

I was wondering if there is a Model Shoot for Newbies like us, guided by a more experience photographer, Will anyone join?

Default Re: Potraits of Newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    I was wondering if there is a Model Shoot for Newbies like us, guided by a more experience photographer, Will anyone join?
    will newbie join? or model join? or experience join to help?

I will join if time permits.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Newbie... Have to ask
    Model... Ready Available but not me.
    Professional... Have to look

if you pay money for model and photog, anything is possible.

Newbie... Have to ask
    Model... Ready Available but not me.
    Professional... Have to look
    Is the shoot going to be indoor or outdoor? Well, I may be able to invite some experienced photographers to join as well but they may not be professionals.

For beginners like us... Isn't indoor better?

For beginners like us... Isn't indoor better?
    Not really. Indoor is quite tricky too. You have to help the model pose if she's inexperience & check and adjust the lightings. It's not just one set of lightings for the whole shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Not really. Indoor is quite tricky too. You have to help the model pose if she's inexperience & check and adjust the lightings. It's not just one set of lightings for the whole shoot.
    LOL... yes I know. Outdoor it shall be then

outdoor is just as hard... you will have to overcome the harsh light and also shadow... dealing of those blown/shadow part ain't eazy as well

i vote for outdoor. Indoor require too many props and preps.

For a start, try outdoor first. It is easier to pose the model with the many probs and the background. Though light cannot be control but it is very much brighter and the model can be moved to better light location.
    For studio, one must understand light and how to control and change the light source to achieve what is desired. Also, you need to pose/guide the model especially there is no or little probs and limited space and background.

If you can gether a few newbie, models or even a studio, email me the schedule and location and location to frederickykfoo@hotmail.com to see if I am available. Models need not to be professional just someone like picture taken.

I am a former a pro, now retired teaching and sharing photography. Over 20 experience. Though portraiture not my special but many of my student become portraiture master in their own rights.

Quote Originally Posted by frederickykfoo View Post
    For a start, try outdoor first. It is easier to pose the model with the many probs and the background. Though light cannot be control but it is very much brighter and the model can be moved to better light location.
    For studio, one must understand light and how to control and change the light source to achieve what is desired. Also, you need to pose/guide the model especially there is no or little probs and limited space and background.

If you can gether a few newbie, models or even a studio, email me the schedule and location and location to frederickykfoo@hotmail.com to see if I am available. Models need not to be professional just someone like picture taken.

I am a former a pro, now retired teaching and sharing photography. Over 20 experience. Though portraiture not my special but many of my student become portraiture master in their own rights.
    Thanks Federickyfoo. Will remember that. Should be very soon.