Thread: Driving Course in Singapore

Default Driving Course in Singapore

Hi,

I just go a new job offer and I need to get myself a driving license in the shortest possible time. Can anyone if there is a driving centre that provides crash course for driving. I don't mind paying a bit more if I can pass the driving test as quicky as I can (ie - within 6 mths??).

Thanks!

Default Re: Driving Course in Singapore

Try private driving instructor. You tell them your need and they can arrange early test for you.

I read the mycarforum and someone took the TP test twice within 1 week ( failed 1st one ). He managed to pass the 2nd test.
    Last edited by megaweb; 27th September 2007 at 10:35 AM.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Wah, can so fast? Back when i was getting my license, private have to wait the longest (around 6 mths) for a test date. School is faster but no where near 1 week. Maybe things have changed.. hmm...

I remember it took me 5 months to get my driving license (in school). I finish the lessons in the 2.5rd month and wait for 2 months for the test itself. My friend who took private the same year as me, got to wait for another ridiculous 5 months for the test date (maybe that year is baby boon kids). For private students, they have to wait much longer (which was told by my instructor).

I am not too sure which is really faster now (i suspect school though). Maybe the waiting list is shorter compare to my year ? Got to check it out with the driving instructors. But school seem to be much more expansive than private .
    Last edited by kitkat; 27th September 2007 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denosha View Post
    Wah, can so fast? Back when i was getting my license, private have to wait the longest (around 6 mths) for a test date. School is faster but no where near 1 week. Maybe things have changed.. hmm...
    I mean you need to inform your instructor about the job requires the driving license fast and they can arrange it for you. Of course a letter from company to prove it.
    Last edited by megaweb; 27th September 2007 at 11:17 AM.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

i got my license in 4 months (1st practical end May, pass test mid Sept) via BBDC
    average one/two practical session per week. not much time due to work. booked more sessions when test was near.
    so your target of 6 months is achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Belleforte View Post
    Hi,

I just go a new job offer and I need to get myself a driving license in the shortest possible time. Can anyone if there is a driving centre that provides crash course for driving. I don't mind paying a bit more if I can pass the driving test as quicky as I can (ie - within 6 mths??).

Thanks!
    Last edited by rncw; 28th September 2007 at 08:26 AM.