Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1067

Thread: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

  1. #561
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Lol unfortunately shooting jiao is not for me

    Id stick to portrait and landscapes anytime.

  2. #562
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    wah gavin, v free eh..i now lunch break..lonely in sch sia morning class alone only ..haha
    Sux... what class today how come so lonely... must be "marketing"
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  3. #563
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Lol unfortunately shooting jiao is not for me

    Id stick to portrait and landscapes anytime.
    you not moving into jiao.. then i move into landscapes and portriates then... there can be no limit in what u want to achieve... the quest is ever on going.... till i reach perfection ( and perfection is a myth... haaa).
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  4. #564
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    wah gavin, v free eh..i now lunch break..lonely in sch sia morning class alone only ..haha
    Lol now i also lunch break. Inside bunk use friend laptop. How comeu alone? Tot sch is supposed to filled with students...

  5. #565
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Thank you Gavin, Michael.... for the "nice" comment. Should start Avian Division soon... anyone with 300mm or more lens? Show of hands and model please... haaa, i will arrange and call u guys soon..!
    By any chance if you need the 300mm from me do let me know, I even provide 1.4X for you. ....Almost forgot you have the 300mm Jiao lens....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #566
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Lol now i also lunch break. Inside bunk use friend laptop. How comeu alone? Tot sch is supposed to filled with students...
    Today is children's day.....
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  7. #567
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    By any chance if you need the 300mm from me do let me know, I even provide 1.4X for you. ....Almost forgot you have the 300mm Jiao lens....
    yeah.. thinking of getting the 1.4x ... my next item... if i do not go for Sigma 180mm macro or the canon 400mm
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  8. #568

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Hi Guys,

    Just wanna let you know.. I will be letting go my PHotography for the next 6 months..
    Sellign my camera and gear off and wont be shooting.

    As for the Special column michael created, i wont be taking part, Will sign in as Member.

    thanks
    You guys have more fun.
    I will just drop by for HI & BYE.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  9. #569
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Just wanna let you know.. I will be letting go my PHotography for the next 6 months..
    Sellign my camera and gear off and wont be shooting.

    As for the Special column michael created, i wont be taking part, Will sign in as Member.

    thanks
    You guys have more fun.
    I will just drop by for HI & BYE.
    u must be joking!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #570

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    u must be joking!!
    after thinking whole night. Decision come to my mind this morning.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  11. #571
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    after thinking whole night. Decision come to my mind this morning.
    ...Where's gerald?? i think we need a EGM..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #572

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Just wanna let you know.. I will be letting go my PHotography for the next 6 months..
    Sellign my camera and gear off and wont be shooting.

    As for the Special column michael created, i wont be taking part, Will sign in as Member.

    thanks
    You guys have more fun.
    I will just drop by for HI & BYE.
    why need to sell camera n gear if only next 6 months no shoot?
    cemera n gear will be cheaper after next 6 month?
    to whatever your decision is, good luck my fren
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 1st October 2007 at 02:00 PM.

  13. #573

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ...Where's gerald?? i think we need a EGM..


    No Worry.. time for break...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  14. #574
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Hi VP... Many people willl hit a plateau at times and take a break. Promised you will be back (6months..?) and we will be around to support u in your decision. If possible or you wish to share with us your problems .. i think the brothers are ever-ready to give u an ear.. definetly, we will miss you in the coming months.

    Let us give you all your best in this period. We welcome you to be around ... as often as u want... in this period. but come 1 April (full 6 months.. and not a joke..) we expect yo see a refreshed VP.. charged and very ready to lead the man into another seies of battles... we await your return.

    Sincerely yours...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  15. #575

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hi VP... Many people willl hit a plateau at times and take a break. Promised you will be back (6months..?) and we will be around to support u in your decision. If possible or you wish to share with us your problems .. i think the brothers are ever-ready to give u an ear.. definetly, we will miss you in the coming months.

    Let us give you all your best in this period. We welcome you to be around ... as often as u want... in this period. but come 1 April (full 6 months.. and not a joke..) we expect yo see a refreshed VP.. charged and very ready to lead the man into another seies of battles... we await your return.

    Sincerely yours...
    So touched....
    No one can take my MULAN Position ok!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  16. #576
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    So touched....
    No one can take my MULAN Position ok!
    i dun think anyone can.. VP!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #577

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Maybe I can still shoot with P&S....which I started with...
    But I cant take part the marathon anymore...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  18. #578
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    says who? if i can get you another camera.. u join in? Okie consider it done!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  19. #579
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    says who? if i can get you another camera.. u join in? Okie consider it done!
    I have 4 cameras with me, Point and shoot, range finder, medium format, DSLR which one you want to use?

  20. #580
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters IV: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Maybe I can still shoot with P&S....which I started with...
    But I cant take part the marathon anymore...
    I was surprise to see this news.........No matter how, I respect your decision.
    You still can join the marathon lah, or have sold away your DSLR?????
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •