Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

  1. #21

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    5 Slot Taken, 1 more to start and 4 more to max cap.

    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Reserved)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6.
    7.
    8.

  2. #22

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    5 Slot Taken, 1 more to start and 4 more to max cap.

    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Reserved)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6.
    7.
    8.

  3. #23

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Many Thks for the Support.... Have reached in number and the shoot is on.....

    Will sms the details to the participants soon.


    7 Slots Taken, 1 more to max cap.


    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Reserved)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6. lee (Reserved)
    7. Low (Reserved)
    8.

  4. #24

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Many Thks for the Support.... Have reached in number and the shoot is on.....

    Will sms the details to the participants soon.


    7 Slots Taken, 1 more to max cap.


    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Reserved)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6. lee (Reserved)
    7. Low (Reserved)
    8.
    Hello you are fast, updated thread after I called you.
    My sir name is Loh thank you

  5. #25

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Many Thks for the Support.... Have reached in number and the shoot is on.....

    7 Slots Taken, 1 more to max cap.


    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Reserved)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6. lee (Reserved)
    7. Loh (Reserved)
    8.

  6. #26

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Many Thks for the Support.... Have


    Left 1 Slot, hurry before its gone....

    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Reserved)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6. lee (Reserved)
    7. Loh (Reserved)
    8.

  7. #27

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Many Thks for the Support.... Have


    Left 1 Slot, hurry before its gone....

    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Paid)
    4. youhong (Reserved)
    5. yezrah (Reserved)
    6. lee (Reserved)
    7. Loh (Reserved)
    8.

  8. #28

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Many Thks for the Support.... Have


    Left 1 Slot, hurry before its gone....


    Slots Available:
    1. RazrStudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Paid)
    4. youhong (Paid)
    5. yezrah (Paid)
    6. lee (Paid)
    7. Loh (Paid)

    8.

  9. #29

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    HI Predator,

    Can I suggest that the model wear an outfit that fits a kelong shoot? My idea of an outfit that fits the kelong and the sea would be something that is calming, unreserved and open. Other than the outfit design, the colours of the outfit should hopefully match the surrounding that day. Thanks!

  10. #30

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Quote Originally Posted by Yezrah View Post
    HI Predator,

    Can I suggest that the model wear an outfit that fits a kelong shoot? My idea of an outfit that fits the kelong and the sea would be something that is calming, unreserved and open. Other than the outfit design, the colours of the outfit should hopefully match the surrounding that day. Thanks!
    I want a straw hat for the model... I personally would prefer a shorts with a normal t-shirt. That will be more natural - like an excursion, rather than those dresses or fashion wear.

    But seriously, 8 photographers shooting, I really think abit too difficult...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  11. #31

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Quote Originally Posted by Yezrah View Post
    HI Predator,

    Can I suggest that the model wear an outfit that fits a kelong shoot? My idea of an outfit that fits the kelong and the sea would be something that is calming, unreserved and open. Other than the outfit design, the colours of the outfit should hopefully match the surrounding that day. Thanks!
    Hi Predator
    Beside outfits, if there any props available & matching the surrounding

  12. #32

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    My concern is whether there is enough space for 8 photographers to stand.
    Visit me at minioldman.com.

  13. #33

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Good ideal on the straw hat...will try to get one, cant promise...

    Was thinking of short and t-shirt, even tank top,etc...

    The 8 guys will be split into two groups, 4 in the front line and 4 at the side. The front line guys will tell the model how to post and the other 4 will just shoot and should not disturb.
    They will only call the shots when they are changed over to be in the front line, thus allowing the other 4 to take a break, think of yr next post, or even look at yr shots and make adjustments to yr settings if necessary.

    I need the numbers to cover the expenses like the boat ride and for the kelong onwer's share of the deal. Hope u can understand, thks.





    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    I want a straw hat for the model... I personally would prefer a shorts with a normal t-shirt. That will be more natural - like an excursion, rather than those dresses or fashion wear.

    But seriously, 8 photographers shooting, I really think abit too difficult...

  14. #34

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Its a life kelong, what others props are u refering to??? Thks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    Hi Predator
    Beside outfits, if there any props available & matching the surrounding

  15. #35

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    upzzz

  16. #36

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Its a life kelong, what others props are u refering to??? Thks
    Any discounts from predator if I volunteer to be the prop?

  17. #37

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Its a life kelong, what others props are u refering to??? Thks
    fish, sea hum, oysters, prawn, octopus, sotong... etc
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

  18. #38

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Hahaha.... Yup.. anyone volunteer to be the sotong???

    Quote Originally Posted by Majest1c View Post
    fish, sea hum, oysters, prawn, octopus, sotong... etc

  19. #39

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Have reach Max capacity... Those who are interested can still reserve a slot just in case late minute anyone pull out.

    Many thks for the support, guys.. Upzzz for u all, let make this event a good one.

    Slot available:
    1. Razrstudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Paid)
    4. youhong (Paid)
    5. yezrah (Paid)
    6. Loh (Paid)
    7. Lee (Paid)
    8. Aris (Reserved)

  20. #40

    Default Re: KELONG SHOOT >>>>>> 14 Oct 07

    Latest Update : 1 Slot Left

    Many thks for the support, guys.. Upzzz for u all, let make this event a good one.

    Slot available:
    1. Razrstudio (Reserved)
    2. emerson_chew (Reserved)
    3. namespace (Paid)
    4. youhong (Paid)
    5. yezrah (Paid)
    6. Loh (Paid)
    7. Lee (Paid)
    8.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •