Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LV girl

Default Re: LV girl

you're welcome, just find that her butt getting lot of attention.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

night86mare, oops i meant i like the 1st and 3rd one from left. my bad.

catchlights, next time will pick a better dress not in this style and maybe not white and shoot from a better angle. lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by noelle View Post
    night86mare, oops i meant i like the 1st and 3rd one from left. my bad.

catchlights, next time will pick a better dress not in this style and maybe not white and shoot from a better angle. lesson learned.
    1st from right, urban acid function downloadable from here, along with shadow/highlights, that's about it

third from right, saturation using lab mode, slight shadow/highlight and up slight contrast

night86mare, thanks for that. lot of downloads there... hope to use them.

i downloaded urban acid, and followed the instructions here http://atncentral.com/Pages/FAQ.htm under the title "Loading an Action"

i could see the Urban Acid folder on the right side of my photoshop... excuse my ignorance, am i all set and then what button do i click on to get the urban acid effect? mine is photoshop 6 btw.

Quote Originally Posted by noelle View Post
    night86mare, thanks for that. lot of downloads there... hope to use them.

i downloaded urban acid, and followed the instructions here http://atncentral.com/Pages/FAQ.htm under the title "Loading an Action"

i could see the Urban Acid folder on the right side of my photoshop... excuse my ignorance, am i all set and then what button do i click on to get the urban acid effect? mine is photoshop 6 btw.
    you can open up the folder, if photoshop 6 is anything like ps cs2
    then press the play button after selecting "acidify"
    then sit back and relax
    and experiment, don't necessarily have to use recommended settings, play with the curves, the settings, opacity, etc when they let you

thanks, it worked! learned heaps today.

Urban acid will be the way to go for this particular shot. I mean its LV after all, and urban acid is THE pp way to go for fashion (dated). The initial oversaturation PP work is fine, except that the green from the grass became too glaring, so its a no go. Thus i would crop off the grass, place the model anywhere between the sky and the brick wall, that will do just fine to place sufficient emphasis on the bag and thus branding.

Good luck for you future shoots!
    Canon 40D, 10-22, 35, 70-200
    http://theserialhobbyist.multiply.com

thanks for your comments, munkey.

no fancy pp from me, but if it's the lv label you're really into, this would be a crop i'd suggest.

sorry am about a week late.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12