Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 98

Thread: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    geee........ iirc, i think i sold somethings to him b4.
    eh, dun OT here... unless u trying to say you have something like accomplice.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #22

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    wat a disgrace ..

  3. #23

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    eh, dun OT here... unless u trying to say you have something like accomplice.
    no lah. but just feel abit........ dunno what, like i actually met him before.

    anyway, if all this is really true, good luck to you, alfie. i can't say that i hope there are some misunderstandings in this case, cos if there is one, it has to be unrealistically large.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Sorry to hear that bro..

    sighz.. yet another such incident... I thought not long ago there was another such incident reported on local newspaper..

    Hopefully the public, and aspiring models particularly, will have more awareness of such incidents~

    Hope the law will serve justice to those involved.

  5. #25

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    10 years and 24 strokes of the cane if the fella is caught.

    Young ladies these days should be more careful. Always best to be accompanied by a friend. Being daring and naive can get into such unwanted tragedies.

  6. #26

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    I think until this whole matter is cleared up, lets not jump into conclusions. We dont exactly know if the TS is speaking the truth and there might be more to meets the eye. If this is true, well we can be quite sure someone is going jail. If not it could be an attempt to slander someone for reasons only the TS will know.

    No offence to TS but I have reread the starter post a few times and noticed a few irregularities in the account.

    1) He said that his friend started getting lewd messages from him. Well if as stated she was offended, would she even want to go down to the shoot?

    2) She took his drink when she was not comfortable with him? Dont make sense to me at all. Also if she was not comfortable, why stay alone with him?

    Just two points that I find very fishy.

    Anyway I would say let the police handle the case and not lynch anyone before any conclusion. Also it is clear that TS wants admin to take action against the named party. Hmmmm makes me wonder what kind of action can admin take?? So brings me to the point of why the purpose of posting the thread? Truly to warn us or to bring down the name of someone?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    no lah. but just feel abit........ dunno what, like i actually met him before.

    anyway, if all this is really true, good luck to you, alfie. i can't say that i hope there are some misunderstandings in this case, cos if there is one, it has to be unrealistically large.
    well, just leave such comments to yourself... waiting for his reply...

    (p.s. met him b4 too, about 1.5 months back.)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    ok. let's wait. his last activity was a few minutes ago. should had seen this thread.

  9. #29

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    What's the penalty for slandering?

  10. #30

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!



    Brother, this discussion is much more serious than our normal politic accusations.
    The most I got my threads locked up, but you may end up being lock up.
    If you really have a ground to fight, I will support you all the way.
    Show me his photo!!!
    Last edited by Silence Sky; 24th September 2007 at 09:17 PM.

  11. #31

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Actually, a nice way to have revenge is to post in EDMW.

    .

  12. #32

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post


    Brother, this discussion is much more serious than our normal politic accusations.
    The most I got my threads locked up, but you may end up being lock up.
    If you really have a ground to fight, I will support you all the way.
    Show me his photo!!!
    did TS just logged off?

  13. #33
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,933

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    wa he's such a disgrace to this forum
    wat a B******
    show his photo and shame him!

  14. #34

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    did TS just logged off?
    Do you find anything fishy with his loggin off?

  15. #35
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by aeskywan View Post
    I think until this whole matter is cleared up, lets not jump into conclusions. We dont exactly know if the TS is speaking the truth and there might be more to meets the eye. If this is true, well we can be quite sure someone is going jail. If not it could be an attempt to slander someone for reasons only the TS will know.

    No offence to TS but I have reread the starter post a few times and noticed a few irregularities in the account.

    1) He said that his friend started getting lewd messages from him. Well if as stated she was offended, would she even want to go down to the shoot?

    2) She took his drink when she was not comfortable with him? Dont make sense to me at all. Also if she was not comfortable, why stay alone with him?

    Just two points that I find very fishy.

    Anyway I would say let the police handle the case and not lynch anyone before any conclusion. Also it is clear that TS wants admin to take action against the named party. Hmmmm makes me wonder what kind of action can admin take?? So brings me to the point of why the purpose of posting the thread? Truly to warn us or to bring down the name of someone?
    Good to see some level headed evaluation here. I was thinking the same thing. To accuse someone was rape is a very very serious matter....even if it is in CS.

    I read the TS posting a few times and it does not make sense in some areas and you highligthed two that does not sound like any normal level headed girl (even if soft hearted) would be so gullible to still meet with a guy like that after all those lewd remarks..etc.

    I hope the TS has something to back up his claim....putting this story up here can help him to help us all avoid this beast or it could also buried the TS if this is found to be some prank or a practice in slandering someone just to get even for someother matters and nothing to do with victim or rape.

  16. #36

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    If this is EDMW, people would start posting

    NPNT!!
    NVNT!!
    PRUSS WAN!

    etc...

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    www.whltelightphotographer.com
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    It rather sad to see this in clubsnap either ways regardless it is true or not true or what ever motive TS might have with individual It is damaging to all photographer here. It alway people with real needs for artistic or just portrait model that with suffer from action like these. But I guess it is necessary to report such incident if it really happen here in clubsnap.

  18. #38

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    ok. TS framing alfie. case closed.

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,933

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    whoopsie
    sorry then alfie
    better not jump to conclusions 1st

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    whoopsie
    sorry then alfie
    better not jump to conclusions 1st
    thats y i say wait for his explanation.

    and satay pls stop OT
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •